Zymol in FL?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by CRV6SMT, Sep 4, 2009.

1. CRV6SMT

CRV6SMT Virgin Detailer

Anyone of you guys got to contact Zymol lately? A couple of weeks before they made the move to FL and these past few days I have been emailing them and they do not seem to be replying to my emails. I know most of you who deal with Zymol have been in contact with Diane (same here) but from what she told me she will not be with the company anymore after the move to FL and referred me to Dave if and whenever I needed anything. Any of you guys have some luck contacting them?

Take Care!

2. Nica

Nica Banned

huh I didn't know they were moving :shead:

3. BimmerSean

BimmerSean Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I talked with Diane today and have been in touch with Dave for the past couple of weeks...He is moving to Florida after the Labor day weekend and he is hoping to start making the waxes in mid september. The warehouse was completely moved to Florida through out the monthe of August..I am personally aware of all this because I am waiting to get my Zymol Royale and Vintage when Dave gets there...I ordered it on July 10th and have already paid for it...Believe me, I am pissed that I don't have the stuff yet....Try calling Dave after next week.

Sean,,,,,,,,,,,,,

4. CRV6SMT

CRV6SMT Virgin Detailer

Thanks a lot for the reply Sean, really appreciate it. It got me thinking for a while there, because I have been emailing them (Dave and Diane) but I have not been getting any reply, I guess I will just waith for a little while more.

Is it ok with you if you could update me when you get to talk to him and everything is settled with them back in FL. Thanks!

Vintage and Royale?! Really? WOW! :worship2:

5. CRV6SMT

CRV6SMT Virgin Detailer

So is Diane still with the company in FL? :confused:

6. BimmerSean

She's no longer with the company but I have her number and still talk with her....I will relay the message to Dave for you...
    Oh yeah! both of them!!! I'll post you a pic when I get them...

Sean,,,,,

7. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

Both???

My god...

8. BimmerSean

I have a disease...My friends call me the Crack Whore with wax and polish and detailing supplies...there is a box for me at work every other day and I keep telling them this is the last one and I'm done. Has anyone tried the AutoGlym HD wax?

9. CRV6SMT

CRV6SMT Virgin Detailer

Thanks a lot again, I have not tried autoglym HD wax yet, is it good?

10. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Zymol in florida? I wonder where.........

11. David Fermani

David Fermani DB Certified Manufacturer

I'd love to know where they're at.....
    :gasp:

12. CRV6SMT

CRV6SMT Virgin Detailer

191 Champion Drive Brooksville, Fl 34601

My only problem is they have not been replying to my emails for weeks now, I wonder why :shead:

13. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Brooksville? Wow, even AM has a dealer there too.....

14. VooDoo

VooDoo Birth of a Detailer

Ive been trying to replace my Zymol in Australia and seems the disti is asleep. Anywhere online you would recommend to get it from?

15. CRV6SMT

CRV6SMT Virgin Detailer

Hi Sean! Any news with your Vintage and Royale? Hope you mentioned me to Dave. Thanks!

Syd

16. BimmerSean

I just sent Louise, who supposedly is answering phones and returning emails, a not so friendly email yesterday and asked her to call me. No phone call or email...I will follow it up with a phone call today...I plan on getting in touch with Dave by end of the week and let him know.

Thanks,
    Sean,,,

17. froboy272

froboy272 Obsessive Detailer

what a shame. i have a buddy who wants to get a pot of the famous vintage but with you guys having problems with reaching them i may advise him to look into other options. free refills is great but when they cust service isn't there and you cant reach them its not even worth the risk. keep us updated on this guys. thanks.

18. CRV6SMT

CRV6SMT Virgin Detailer

Thanks a lot! Really appreciate it. :thumb:

Take Care!

19. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I can't even imagine how pissed I'd be if i had dropped $2k on a wax and couldn't get an email reply...

20. CRV6SMT

CRV6SMT Virgin Detailer

In fairness to Zymol they were ok when they were still in CT but when they moved to FL that's when they have not been replying to emails.

:shead: