1. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Well I was doing some research and this description I found of HD was very interesting:

Description
    Set up your vehicle's exterior the right way with Zymol HD Cleanse, a must have pre-wax cleanser.

This thick, rich cream is a brilliant choice for removing light oxidization, moderate scratches, accumulated road film, tar and acid rain deposits. The formula is gentle enough to warrant a scratch-free surface after use, but powerful enough to remove old wax and prepare your vehicle for fresh wax.

Road film, rainwater deposits and pollution will make your finish bumpy when it could be sleek and smooth. This cleanser will lift and remove embedded debris, cleaning deeply within each microscopic crevice.

Water spots, swirl marks and other contaminants disappear. Your vehicle will be ready to display the perfect concours-look wax finish. Renew the original paint luster of your vehicle with Zymol HD Cleanse!

The two underlined sentences caught my attention. The first seems like it claims that HD can work like a clay maybe??

And the second makes it sould like a polish, but is there any grit to HD at all??

I'm thinking about doing the GB from Detailers Domain, but wanna make sure I know what I'm buying

2. ampbmw

ampbmw DB Forum Supporter

just get swissvax cleaner fluid

3. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Might want to think if it will work doing mobile work since everyone says it is hard to deal with.

4. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

The 1st line is what chemical polishes are made to do, which is clean the paint, and some other extras such as protection, hiding micro swirls, etc.

5. Whip Appeal Neil

Whip Appeal Neil Jedi Nuba

ive also heard that this is better than the HDcleanse