Zymol Collection!!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by FuelTuner, Jan 29, 2008.

1. FuelTuner

FuelTuner Birth of a Detailer

my zymol collection........
    and assorted work photos..... enjoy!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

that is one sweet collection, and once sweet garage... so have you tried any of thehigher esate glazes?

3. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

wow more 911 pics plz :):D

4. FuelTuner

im fininshing up a Turbo that we had to replace an entire left side on.....lots of polishing on that one...
    Calgary... um, just Destiny and Vintage......havent opened the Atlantique yet.
    Tried to get some Royale sample from my Zymol Dealer ( Soap Stop in Camrose AB ) ...but no luck......:giggle:
    MAYBE ..They still have a few Solaris kits available?? LMAO:lol2:

5. Calgarydetail

haha theres a dealer in camrose? wow i sure didnt know that.. does he carry the esate line? orjust the hand crafted.... i may have to give him a visit assumig he can get another kit.... hmmmm
    and how did you like destiney and vintage? I am curious to know what you think

6. FuelTuner

They are good! After a few layers , it is truly amazing with the gloss and depth on a proper finish. I did my old 02 Audi S4 in Destiny, and it was AMAZING in the sun.

This is the car, but about 4 mon. after the Destiny :(
    [​IMG]

And of course, I used Carbon on my Smart Cabrio
    [​IMG]
    Sorry the only pic I have is of it dirty. Go figure.

Soap Stop can get the full Estate Line, but sorry , I think that I have the only Estate Sample Kit in Westen Canada. And they are no longer sold...

7. Calgarydetail

thanks, i agree with the comments onthe esate line, that they get better with more layers (5-6 is oprative)...
    I have vintage so the kit is not a huge deal, i just wanted to try the other waxes that came in it... no biggy... and yeah they stopped making them a few years ago.. the tubs of vintage pop up here and there and sell between 400-500USD.... fot that kinda cash you can sell it and get almost an entire tub of destiney... but vintage is well wroth the monet IMHO....

and the pics look great thanks

8. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Man that's a sick collection!

Collagen rich leather conditioner...Hmmm does that really help with leather? I know it's more for connective tissue but leather isn't connected on the animal anymore when it's in a car :p

9. FuelTuner

The Leather Care is OK.... but not super IMO...