zpectrum detailed 2009 M3

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by zspectrum, Dec 15, 2008.

1. zspectrum

zspectrum Jedi Nuba

Sorry for the crappy photos, but I also had to do the gt500 you see in some of the photos
    Just a very basic new car prep
    Washed with einzette perls
    customer didnt want clay
    Wheels cleaned with p21s gel (ez brush, swissvax wheel brush)
    Tires cleaned with grime reaper 1:1 with a stiff nylon brush
    Tires were dressed with pb bold and bright
    Dried with multiple ww towels
    paint had vertuabond 408 applied by hand followed by swissvax mystery wax was left to cure while I cleaned the windows took care of the exhaust dressed the tires and such. And on to the sh1tty photos.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    again sorry for the crappy photos.

2. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

crappy photo but nice car. bet it's dripping wet in real life

3. zspectrum

zspectrum Jedi Nuba

o ya. Had the usual dealer installed light swirls. I took care of a few isolated scratchs, but other than that the cars hot as hell.

4. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Agree - What ever on the photo's. It happens to the best of us. It Is a real nice car though. Keep trying...:thumb:

5. zspectrum

zspectrum Jedi Nuba

Haha I used my cell phone. I have a dslr that I would normally use. Not sure what you mean by keep trying but ok.

6. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I'm trying to be nice and support my fellow detailer and Say don't worry about the pictures. You'll get it next time. what do I get. haha... O-Kay well. Thank you very much. You're the best...:thumb:

7. zspectrum

zspectrum Jedi Nuba

haha sorry I was confused thought you were talking about something else. I apologize man. Thank you for what you said not what I thought you said.

8. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

That is a sweet car dude, the black looks awesome...r u sure you didnt use natty's blue on that ride? I bet you did haha...u kno u love the blue

9. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

New M3 looks great. Even in those pics it looks fantastic. Great work.

10. zspectrum

zspectrum Jedi Nuba

haha thanks man.

11. zspectrum

zspectrum Jedi Nuba

Thanks man.

12. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

Nice work on a fantastic car...looks stunning ;)

13. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

Great looking M3 and detail! When I got my Carbon black E46 M3, the dealer tried to tell me that the swirls were a 'German thing' and added sparkle to the paint when the sun hit:gasp:

I tried to explain to him that it was actually scratches in the clearcoat, and he continued to tell me I was wrong because every bimmer on his lot had them :yikes:

14. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Very nice BMW!

15. Nica

Nica Banned

I agree, the pictures may not be the greatest but the vehicle looks great :druling: :druling:

It's got a really aggressive stance, very nice.

Vehicle looks great :thumb: