Zorbeez vs. Sham-Wow

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Strs90, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Strs90

Strs90 Birth of a Detailer

2. Erik Mejia

Erik Mejia Obsessive Detailer

Wow.:thumb:

3. Cooter

Cooter Guest

The girl is phat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

Wow! I mean "Sham-Wow"!

5. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Thats to funny...:giggle::giggle::giggle:

6. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

I should not seen this , now I'm going to have nightmares of these 2 fools knocking at my door trying to sell me their junk...........:yikes:

7. ScottieB

ScottieB Jedi Nuba

Did she say "doggie style"!!!!:applause2:

8. ggk

ggk Jedi Nuba

dont knock it. i did then i saw a demo at the auto show and omg it really works.
    their test probably did not work because you have to wash them first.

9. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

I looked up "Shamwow Test" on YouTube. To my shock and amazement, I'd say more than 50% of the "tests" lead me to believe the Shamwow actually works. I saw them at Costco not long ago - I'm thinking about picking some up.

I'm not completely sure what I'd use them for detailing wise - maybe gathering up water in low spots, like on a convertible where the water sort of wells up between the back of the top and the body of the car.

10. ggk

ggk Jedi Nuba

they are probably great for stain removal. like when you have to get the water out.
    i will probably try them out on paint because they are pretty soft the problem is they don't have a nap but people have washed cars with leather chamois for years.

but they will probably end up sucking up water in the spots by my trunk.

the guy that did the test literally poured the soda on top of the carpet till it was a pool around it, then he set the sham wow on top and you could see the liquid start to disappear.

11. TexasTB

TexasTB Obsessive Detailer

I cannot get the vid to work

12. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

I have an orange Shamwow type towel that my sis-in-law gave me...she got it from Trader Joe's. I use it as a kitchen towel and that's it.

13. Nica

Nica Banned

Yea I lost focus after that comment and gesture :nod: :claping:

14. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I've tried a shamwow on my car a few years back. I have the Amazing Dryer and a few of the Vroom drying towels. Catch my drift?

15. Strs90

Strs90 Birth of a Detailer

16. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

I wonder if he had a ShamWow for his bleeding tongue :p:

17. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

Did somebody say ShamWow??