Z8 - Fun in the Sun!

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by Dave KG, May 13, 2008.

1. Dave KG

Dave KG Jedi Nuba

Both my and Bryan's cars were washed in the nice sunny afternoon weather we had here in Dundee today, so we decided to give each one a quick five minute spritz with Zaino Z8 to top up protection and add a little more of that glassy, glossy nuance I like so much about the Zaino sealents.

I am highly impressed with Z8 and its ability to add a little extra something to a finish, pretty much regardless of the LSP that has been used underneath it - the Z8 always seems to have something more to offer, which is hugely impressive for a detailing spray sealent!! Bryan is also impressed by it too, so his car got its first spritz down with Z8 and my car got its fourth or fifth, I cannot quite remember - I use it after most washes these days as you use so little it doesn't cost much and it always has something to offer... work is about to begin on my own car to fully prep it for its full Zaino detail, so this will likely be the last Z8 it sees until after then....

Anyway, down to the two cars. First of all, Bryan's Vauxhall Signum - this car has not been detailed for 2.5 years, so its in need of a few light cobwebs being removed but its still looking remarkably good considering this Vaux has pretty soft paint... After the Z8:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the S60 after the Z8, and one year on from its last machine polish still looking good and pretty much swirl and defect free :):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll be dressing the tyres after they have been replaced on Thursday ;)

A little vid of the Z8 being applied just for fun, and to show just how quick it is to top up :) If I'm being honest, I used a little much on the panel there but you get the idea that its quick and only needs a really small and light spritz (which the Zaino spray head is pretty useless at!!):

[​IMG]

2. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Awesome product Z8 is and thanks for showing your great looking ride Dave!:thumb:

3. Truls

Truls Two Bucket System Washer

Looks great...

and im NOT picking up a new detailing brand...im not, im not, im not, im not....damn that car was shiny...hmmm Zaino....im not, im not..

4. agentf1

agentf1 Jedi Nuba

Go for it, you won't be sorry. You know you want to. :itsok:

5. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Thats why you find a friend who has some and borrow some :applause2:

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

looks gordeous, Dave!

7. kenny1775

kenny1775 Jedi Nuba

Hi Dave. Your write-up (and fantastic after shot) has me really interested in getting some of this Z-8 stuff.. Is this product purely for topping sealants, or can it be used as a carnuba topping also?

8. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Looks great. Awesome depth.