Yours prayers are needed...

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Carn, May 4, 2009.

1. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

Just a quick one, its been a long day and difficult day.

Grant (aka Rustbucket on the forum) one of my closest friends and detailing partner is currently in ICU in critical condition. I won't go into details but suffice to say we nearly lost him today. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers during this trying time, they need all the strength and support they can get ;)

Grant buddy I am hoping and praying you make it through, the world can't afford to loose a person like you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

2. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Prayers sent up for Grant. He's a great guy and I know how close the two of you are. Hoping the best for him and his family.

3. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

Positive thoughts, vibes and a boatload of prayers have been sent his way. If he's going to be in the hospital much longer, I'd like to send him a card or something :) I know I'm new here, but even little things from a stranger can help.

4. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Saying prayer for him and for you too Carn for strength in getting through this. I will say them through out the day.

5. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Oh man... this is horrible news... Wishing you the best Grant.... Hurry back!

6. rich909

rich909 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Carn,

Stay strong prayers sent for Grant.

7. Nikku

Nikku Jedi Nuba

Sending our best wishes and prayers from Canada. Please keep us updated.

8. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Hope Grant makes a speedy recovery!

9. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I hope he makes a full recovery, as we all know he will.

10. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I'll be praying for you Rustbucket...I Hope you get to come home soon...:support:

11. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

Hoping and praying for good news

12. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

I also will pray for him. Prayers definatley work. God is faithful,and he heals the sick. Strength and peace of mind to you Carn,and healing for Grant in Jesus name.

13. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Best wishes and prayers for a full a quick recovery !!!!!!!!

14. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

I will def include him in my prayers, all the best, speedy recovery and better then before

15. JazSS03

JazSS03 Virgin Detailer

Grant,
    Prayers are with you and your family.

16. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Sorry to hear about this, hope to hear about his speedy recovery.

17. Sludge

Sludge Virgin Detailer

Prayers from here too. I'm not religious, but I don't mind praying for your friend recovery.

18. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Heres to a speedy and full recovery. Take care of yourself as well, David. Let us know how everything progresses.

19. Jay J

Jay J Birth of a Detailer

Grant good luck on recovery.
    We know you can do it

20. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Best of luck Grant and family. Every day you spend in the hospital is a panel I swirl on your vehicle, I'm just sayin....