Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Sep 29, 2009.

?

Do you like the new banner?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

What do you all think yes or no on this one...

[​IMG]

2. willjco

willjco DB Forum Supporter

I would be nice if you would add chemical guys to the line up too.

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Like the overall design but think were you say, "For Detailers..." That should be in the black area and the F should not be in the picture. Also maybe a different picture would "flow" better IMO. Other than that I kind of like the new design. Maybe as the product companies highlight the picture on the left changes to there logo of a stable product of that line.

4. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Birth of a Detailer

As was stated no flow the layout has "holes" in it, the Detailers Domain looks like an after thought!
    The Ds in your name should be capitilized and it should come first then your products, then your slogan, which should be a smaller font size.

Don't want to come across as unkind, before getting into detailing I was a sign painter since 1967

5. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

IMO:

picture: using front part of the car rather than back ... car color using red wil much better ... silver does not represent any glossy, shiny or special in detailing haha j/k...

Change the color each brand according their color. For example: red & white for swissvax, blue n white for optimum etc ... so each brand represent their unique color ...

6. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Looks good Phil. I like it!

7. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

I think it should say for detailers that demand the best instead of for detailers that demand better. Better is too open ended sounding.

8. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Hmmm, maybe swap the locations of "detailers domain" and "for those that demand better".

I think overlapping "Detailers Domain" into the picture makes more sense.

Actually, I'm wondering if I like "for DETAILERS that demand better" or simply "for THOSE that demand better".

I'm not sure though. They ask me to help with advertising here at work, and I'm pretty lost to it, so take my suggestions with a grain.

9. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Jedi Nuba

If your going to put a picture of a car, crop it better.

Take out the background of the car so that its just a car with a black background, since theres a grey box surrounding it.

As someone suggested, use BEST instead of better.

Capitalize the Ds in detailers domain and make the font size bigger. You want to emphasize your company name not have it fall in line with the rest of the text

10. skurzhun

skurzhun Birth of a Detailer

Another for changing the crop of the car. A soft fade to black would look better instead of the hash crop from the gray. I would change the font of "for detailers that demand better" to another font or italicize it or something. I just think it would look better with not matching the font of the brand names. Last of all I think detailers domain needs a change. To me it doesn't stand out that it's the store name. It's too subtle.

11. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I like it!

12. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I agree with the name being on top and the d's being capitalized. good suggestions.

Yhe logos on the side where the car is is an excellent idea.

:agree:

I do admit, I like this far better than the "old" banner.

13. Denzil

Denzil Guest

To be frank, I really don't like it. It's too simple, the colors clash and the text overlaps. There's definitely room for improvement.

14. Bunky

Bunky Guest

Use a better pic...the pic needs to show more of a car. Position left or right depending on text

consider making this read as 1 line....

detailers.domain....for detailers that demand better

and consider overlaping graphic with text with right color combo text foreground/image background.

The scrolling marque seems more like a gimmick but it think it works to add some distinction