Xpert polishes

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by porta, Nov 15, 2011.

1. porta

porta Jedi Nuba

I have been looking at this range for a long time and now I toke the plunge :cool:
    Got a BMW for some paint correction on friday; will post some thoughts about them after that.

Here is the link to Xpert Xpert Products.....Polishes Waxes Cleaners

[​IMG]

2. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

I'm waiting to hear the benefits of this polish, are really going to be any better then the hundreds of brands we already have.

3. Stangalang

Stangalang Any Rag Vehicle Washer

That's the question we want the answer to lol. Having played with them on perhaps 3 cars I will say 1000 is much nicer to use than p1 in every way with better results and 1500 is the only water based polish that will rival 85rd if looking for diminishing abrasives. Not sure it's any better than megs 205 BUT you don't have to get to know it like 205. Of any water based polishes I have messed with this is the best yes. Interested on others findings though as a posed to just regurgitated info

4. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

I have been looking into these as well. I contacted the US soon to be supplier but he was not very helpful

5. porta

porta Jedi Nuba

Sounds like a great polishes then. I will post my findings after my detail on friday.

6. porta

porta Jedi Nuba

1500 is a awesome polish!

7. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Describe said Awesomeness!, I want the details. I've heard the Scholl polishes were AMAZING but then I heard their mildly better the Menz, so I'm going to wait to see what these polishes bring to the table.

8. porta

porta Jedi Nuba

Works like a charm: spreads very good, cutted good on my very soft(?!) Audi briliant black paint, finished off very good with a light polishing pad, super easy to remove and I noticed no filling.

But, I have only used this on one panel, so this was just my inital findings. And I would not buy Scholl concepts polishes over the pond if 1500 and 1000 are as good as I have heard.