WTT Wet Obsession

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by detaildoc, Apr 26, 2009.

1. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

I have a new tub of Wet Obsession Wax available for trade. I'm looking primarily for Victoria Wax Concours Red or some more RBOE.

2. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I want that Wet Obsession, but don't have any Victorias wax...And speaking of RBOE, I only have one used tub and I wanna keep it for myself...
    Is there anything else you are looking for? Here is a list of what I can offer, you can always PM me, I might offer you something I don't even have on that list...http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/f53/wtt-pinnacle-poorboys-dp-megs-others-6581.html

3. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

I'll see what comes up Supercharged and will get back to you. I guess it is actually a tin, not a tub. Really wanting to try that Victoria Red. You sure you don't want to give up that RBOE? :popcorn:

4. B.Prug87

B.Prug87 Guest

Why did you trade your RBOE to me then last week???lol

5. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Haha! Application is a PITA, but after looking at my car and how it glows, I'm giving it another shot and willing to train myself in the art of patience. In the looks department, this is definitely my favorite wax now. Plus, all of a sudden, I got 3 people who want me to detail their car with this wax and willing to pay extra for the application. I already have another jar, but another wouldn't hurt. The wax you gave me is also a favorite of mine, so not a loss to me and I don't regret the trade. :thumb: Enjoy this wax, it is great. I can never have enough wax. Really want to try Victoria.

6. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I have some Vic's Luis but not all that much really and I haven't tried it yet, haha. However, I will mention that I want to try RBOE as well... my my my the predicament we are both in, haha.

7. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Haha! I hope and can get some soon, if not, I'll go ahead and buy some. The RBOE, you have to try. Application is a PITA, but well worth it, now I know. It has been like 3 weeks since I applied it on my car, maybe 4 and it still looks great. I have never seen such a warm carnauba glow. People have said it is close to Vintage, but for the price, definitely worth it. It just takes time and patience to master this wax, but I'm hooked on it now.

8. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Awesome. With the current exchange rate, it's definitely in my price range. Let me what happens with your Vic's situation. If you end up buying it, let me know and I'll buy my RBOE at the same time, haha. I'm just afraid that if I purchase it now, it may just sit in my detailing cabinet which has happened to a lot of my LSP's, LoL.

On a similar note, Saphir has been holding up really well on my car and I love it!

9. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Just remember, I'm always willing to take RBOE off your hands. Consider that insurance. :popcorn:

10. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

no, bro, I actually wanna keep it...

11. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Haha! I know you do man, just messing with you. It is a great wax.

12. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

No takers yet? Looks like I might have to spend some cash to try that Victoria. :shrug: