WTT: Waxes for Menzerna

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by bigfoot, Nov 14, 2008.

1. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

Hello guys and gals!

I'm having a little fall cleaning at my house right now and found that I have waaaaayyyyy too much wax. So, I'm trying to get those I never use or extras out, so here's the deal

[​IMG]

I am looking to trade the waxes you see above for either a brand new bottle of SIP or a brand new 106FA. PM me if interested

Joey

P.D. :100post:

EDIT: Z8 IS GONE!

2. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Hey Joey. Congrats on a 100 posts and is that ZGF a new bottle. Thanks...:thumb:

3. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

Both Natty's red and Z8 are brand new and the PLS is around 8oz. Thanks! :headbang:

4. Buddy

Hey joey, I'm in the USA I don't know if the Shipping would kill us both or what. I think I have to pass on this one. Sorry pal

5. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

There will be no problems, since in PR uses USPS as same as the USA. I don't think it will be more than sending it domestic. Let me know what you think.

Joey

6. Buddy

Sending PM

7. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

Still available

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Hmm that Z8 is tempting but the shipping would be a killer!

9. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

Not at all. USPS is used in here, just a couple of cents more expensive. Now, UPS will be the killer, since there's no ground service here.

10. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I could of traded you that Z8 for a brand new jar of Pinnacle XMT 180 if interested...

11. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not looking for a wax right now. If I change my mind, I will let you know.

12. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

z8 is gone!