WTT: Vic Red and Pete's 53

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Dust2Glory, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I have the BIG jar of Vic red wax, 99% full used only once on half a car and a 97% full Pete's 53 used on my wife's corolla...

I am specifically looking for Rubbish Boys OE only

Will throw in some X-tra goodies as well... anyone that has traded with me knows I give the goods!

2. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I'd love some Victoria Red. Why are you getting rid of it? Don't like it? Pete's is also a WICKED wax!!!

3. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I just really want RB OE, I'm trading two for one! Piet just order me an OE and both r urs!

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

You are quite the businessman!!!

5. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Seriously no one thinks this is a good offer?

The Concours red 12oz is $73 and the Pete's 53 is $37... that's $110 worth of wax.

To get RB shipped to the US is $68, but hey what do i know.

6. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

If you asked me a while back I would have ordered OE for you. 2 for 1 is a great deal :)

If I like my 3M stuff maybe I'll order some more for myself and throw in OE in there as well ;)

7. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I just went on Bens site to get 2 jars of his OE so we could swap cause I've never tried the Petes 53, but he's out of stock. So I bought the BiltHamber kit instead. Sorry bud. I tried.

8. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

a little bump

9. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

hmmm... I might do this. I've wanted to try Vic's red, and I have a pot of Guru Wax that others here claim is just rebranded Pete's 53. I'd like to do a comparison.

Maybe, just maybe....

10. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

trade pending.....

11. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

damn... I was awaiting a reply from Ben. Oh well.