WTT Souveran,P21s 100%, Wolfgang TSR & FG 3.0,KAIO

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by B.Prug87, Jan 1, 2009.

1. B.Prug87

B.Prug87 Guest

Hi everyone.im looking to trade some of my detail products for somethings i dont have.
    Id like to trade off 1 of my Souveran Pastes.It has never been used and was open just to take pictures.
    [​IMG]
    Id also like to trade away my P21s 100% carnauba.I used it twice on my moms black impala and it looked great.
    [​IMG]
    Id also like to trade away a bottle of Wolfgangs Total Swirl Remover and Finishing glaze 3.0.I havent used any product but my gf removed the seals because she wanted to see what it smelt like...lol.i dunno what is it with girls but waxes and polishes have to smell good.She loves the pinneapple scent of SSII so thats how i get her to wax her own car.lol
    [​IMG]
    And lastly i want to trade away a 98% full bottle of Klasse All In One.I love this stuff but i want to try another paint cleaner.I used about 3 foam pad applicators worth to remove some water spots and residue left from bird droppings.
    [​IMG]
    Some of the stuff i want to try is Menzerna SIP and 106.Id also like to try some swissvax wax and lusso oro but dont be affraid to offer me other chemicals the worst i can say is im not interested.So let me know what you have.

2. 2KLS1

2KLS1 Birth of a Detailer

What do you want for that P21S. I have some 106FF, only used about 4oz or so. Its just been sitting there for a while I might as well get something for it.

3. B.Prug87

B.Prug87 Guest

OO ya i forgot 2 mention the bottom of the wax is cracked and seperated.I noticed it the last time i went to take the wax out so i can apply it to my applicator.it doesnt take anything away from it but i figured id mention it.

4. 2KLS1

Not a big deal. I just looked at my bottle of 106FF and its probably at bout 3/4 or just a bit more full. So is it a fair trade?

5. B.Prug87

B.Prug87 Guest

3/4s??eh i dunno.if u could take a picture of remaining ill let ya no then.i paid $54.99 for it and 106ff is about $49.99.so if u got a little more then 3/4 that should be fair.

6. 2KLS1

That's cool. I'll get a picture of it sometime later today and then you can decide if you want to or not. For now I'm off to watch the Rose Bowl. :chips:

7. B.Prug87

B.Prug87 Guest

thats fine.no rush because its 2 cold to wash a car let alone polish 1 in pittsburgh.lol.i got probably 2-3 months b4 i can start to polish a car again.

8. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

I have around 16oz of 106fa. PM if interested.

9. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

Just out of curiosity, what paint cleaner are you going to try next?

10. B.Prug87

B.Prug87 Guest

lol i dunno.maybe #83?