WTT - Pinnacle, Poorboy's, DP, Megs, and others.

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by supercharged, Nov 21, 2008.

1. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

all gone...

2. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Hey SC, Thats a huge item list and the funny thing is I got nothing for you...Damn the bad luck...:shrug:

3. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

You cannot go wrong with the Duragloss Leather Conditioner, I'm already on my second bottle! That an the 1Z Leather Conditioner are my two favorites.

4. supercharged

Perhaps you might have some other Chemical Guys stuff I might be interested in...

I used a sample from Sparkie and liked it. It's not as concentrated as 4*, Wolfgang, or Pinnacle, but it does it's job, and sometimes you just wanna use something different.

5. Buddy

I wish that were true...I have no CG stuff yet...:shrug:

6. supercharged

list updated.

7. supercharged

Let me know what you have available that you wanted to trade, there might be something I might be interested in...

8. Buddy

O-Kay will do. I'm In the middle of a trade right now. I'll be back...:thumb:

9. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

Ill trade you the rest of my bottle of DG Ultimate orange (I think more then half left) and 4oz of Adams VRP

for... hmm lemme think :thinking:

Did you try the wolfgang and the 4*? Which did you like better?

10. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I'd like the medallion and the Opt. Protectant plus and the FK anti static sealant

I have some VRT, powerclean and maxi suds.... lemme know

11. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

I have 4-8oz sample bottles that I can fill with Prima Swirl, Finish, and Banana Gloss if you wanna try those...

I also have 2 bars of Sonus green I could give up. Let me know

12. supercharged

How about if I give you a sample of each and you decide???

13. supercharged

Dontleeponit and Dust2Glory check you P.M.s guys.

14. supercharged

Sure, I wanna try those. Anything on my list got you interested??? I really wanted to ship those tomorow, otherwise Wednesday will be the earliest.

15. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Hmm, I wanna try the FK Anti Static Sealant as well, maybe the Megs Medallion, and everything else I have no idea what they are lol

I have tried ONR, MF wash, Megs #40, m-seal, and FMJ. Not looking for wheel waxes though haha. Surprise me with some stuff that you think is good :thumb:

Send me PM on what you wanna try out of mine and if you want a bar of Sonus. I have to warn you though, due to apps and many essays/speeches/whatnot, I have to send my stuff in the beginning of December. Hope that isn't a problem... :sorry:

16. supercharged

hmmm. that might be tough to split it with Dust2Glory...hmmm...wonder if he minds...

17. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Its ok if its a problem. I always wanted to check the anti static properties thats all. If theres problem other things will work just fine. I don't really mind :)

18. supercharged

Checking with him, he should reply shortly.

19. supercharged

Still interested in a trade?

20. supercharged

list updated.