WTT: PBs, Collinite, LC, Menz... More!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by TLMitchell, May 1, 2009.

1. TLMitchell

TLMitchell Birth of a Detailer

(posted here n there)

As I'm always trying new stuff and either finding something I like better or sticking with the tried and true I have the following items for trade.

Items no longer available have been removed.
    Poorboy's Wheel Sealant
    S100 Carnauba Wax
    Meg's 8" pads

Collinite 915 Marque D' Elegance carnauba wax - used for 1 small vehicle.
    [​IMG]
    I scribed around the can and pulled the hockey-puck of wax out with the thoughts of buttering it on a pad for application. Better applied by hand, IMO.

Lake Country 6.5" Yellow flat cutting pad (NEW)
    [​IMG]

Clear Kote Fine Grade Clay Bar, very mild & pliable. A friend from the Great White North sent me some Riccardo so I don't need this. About 75% remaining.
    [​IMG]

Menzerna Power Gloss Compound, 13 - 14oz remaining (as marked by line on bottle)
    [​IMG]

Stuff I'm interesting in trying:

Meguiars M26 Hi Tech Yellow Wax
    Meguiars M21 Synthetic Sealant 2.0
    Meguiars Color X
    Menzerna PO85RD Finishing Polish
    3" pads
    A new or used grit guard
    I can always use another bottle of Collinite 845 Insulator Wax, it's been a favorite for 20 years or more.

.....or whatcha got? Make me an offer, I'm easy. :cig:

Senders pay shipping on all trades.

Thanks for looking... TL

2. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

pm coming regarding 915 and wheel sealant

3. DB Boss

DB Boss DB representative

TLMitchell, your post has been modified.

Please note that in order for you to sell items here at Detailing Bliss you need to upgrade your account to access the appropriate section, until you upgrade your account you are not allowed to sell any of your items, you are more then welcome to trade your items but not sell them. If you wish to upgrade your account, simply click on User CP then click on paid subscriptions and choose the appropriate option. We expect all members to respect and abide by the rules here, so please follow the rules.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact Nica or my self.

4. TLMitchell

TLMitchell Birth of a Detailer

Thaks for the heads up. I haven't spent much time in the Trades or Sales sections and obviously didn't do enough sniffing around before posting. I'm on so many Forums these days I sometimes get confused with the differing protocols. :sorry:

TL

5. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

somebody jump on that 915!!! it's an excellent wax, one of the best for your money. I love it's looks and durability!!! I have a tin of that myself and I ain't trading it!