WTT Lake Country CCS pads for 6" Edge Pads

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by J BELL, Mar 26, 2009.

1. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Hey guys, title says it all..i have a few LC 6.5" CCS pads i would like to try out the 6" pads before picking up the whole 6" pad set...i have lots of other stuff to trade as well....if you have any edge pads you want to get rid of..get at me :) Thanks

2. cheeseenlo

cheeseenlo Birth of a Detailer

i have practically a brand new set of the edge pads sitting in my basement. Is there anything else besides pads your willing to trade?

3. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

PM sent...

4. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I also have a set of Edge 2000 pads, a set of flat, and a set of wave pads...6" pads that is...flats have been used a couple of times, wave pads are brand new...
    Let me know if interested...I'm looking for orange pads and green pads 6" or 6.5"

5. cheeseenlo

cheeseenlo Birth of a Detailer

J Bell,

Here's a list of a few things that I would like for the trade:
    - P21S TAW
    - Einszett Cockpit Premium
    - LeatherMasters
    - Gloss-it polishes
    - Wool pads
    - Sonus 6'' pads

6. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Hey guys, sorry cheesenlo, i was getting on here to let everyone know that i have worked something out...supercharged hooked me up..thanks to all that have responded.

7. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Yep, thanks again.

8. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Ok guys, i tried out the edge system...really liked the pads...anyone else made a switch and no longer use their 6" pads? I have products and pads to trade if anyone interested. Would really like yellow, orange, green, and blue pads....maybe a big trade with someone, lets bounce off each other some products we want..im all for big trades.