WTT: EZ Creme and Butter Wet

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Reflect, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I have like a whole gallon of EZ Creme Glaze, I have no idea why I bought so much because I'm not pro haha. I also have about a half of a gallon of Butter Wet Wax as well. Wanna trade some?

2. PhoTuGo

PhoTuGo Jedi Nuba

What are you looking for?

3. Reflect

I have no idea haha. I also must mention that I won't be able to get the product out immediately, I go to school about 45 minutes away from home so I'll head home on a weekend if anyone is interested. I'd also like to keep a little bit of EZ for myself.

4. THE ONE

THE ONE Birth of a Detailer

What r u looking to trade for some ez cream?

5. Reflect

I haven't really decided yet, maybe some soap or something? I just ran out of CWG and I'm down to my Surf City.

6. THE ONE

THE ONE Birth of a Detailer

i have some cwg i also so have some cg sticky wheel gel. let me know if your intested in any of that.

7. Reflect

I just got a gallon of the sticky gel. I might wanna try a new product as I'll most likely buy another gallon of CWG.

Side note... Is your sticky gel more of a liquid than a gel?

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Damn, a gallon of EZ Creme should last even a pro a long time!!!

9. rtrt2889

rtrt2889 Birth of a Detailer

Sticky gel is a liquid. :thumb:

And it works great! Best wheel cleaner I have ever used. :applause2:

10. Reflect

Exactly haha. I bought it and looked at it and I was just like...really? I had a Nica moment.

11. Nica

Nica Banned

Isn't it wicked :cheerl: :cheerl: Man I'm so glad I'm not the only one that does this :woo: :woo:

12. Reflect

If anyone is interested just shoot me a PM and let me know.

13. er1k

er1k Obsessive Detailer

I am interested! Just let me know what you are looking for and we will see what we can work out.

14. Reflect

Well, I'm pretty open at the moment. What kinds of products are you up for trading?

15. er1k

er1k Obsessive Detailer

PM sent!

16. Reflect

I might actually be looking for some PO85RD if someone's up for trading some.

17. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

In case anyone is on the fence about this product, it's a fantastic glaze! Has no protection or beading, but put some Jetseal on top of it and then LSP it with a nice wax and the results are stunning!