WTT: Eurow Shag Rag Microfiber Towels 12" x 16"

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by milabfocker, Jan 18, 2009.

1. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

As the title indicates, I am looking to trade 20 lightly used Eurow Shag Rag Microfibers for other microfibers. I really like these microfibers; however, I have 50 of them. I prefer to trade a minimum of ten towels per person for shipping purposes. I am looking for towels with banded or silk edging; preferably DD or CG towels. Evidently, I prefer the towels to be of good quality and in good condition. You can view these towels in the image below.

[​IMG]

Thanks,
    Brandon

2. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

If u go to tropi-care.com I have a bunch of the blue and grey towels to trade if interested

3. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

4. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

No takers? These towels are excellent at gently removing product residue (i.e., wax, polish, glaze, etc.).

5. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Heath sent me a blue towel that you sent him and these towels are pissa...I love them...:thumb:

6. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

Last attempt to trade some of these microfibers. I'm going to place an order for the microfibers I am looking to trade for if there are no takers. I updated the initial thread with an image of the microfibers. I am also willing to trade for detailing products if anyone is interested but does not want to trade microfiber for microfiber. I understand there are mixed reviews regarding thick microfiber; these towels are effective at gentle removal of product residue (i.e., waxes, polishes, glazes, etc.) in comparison to thinner microfiber. Conversely, the pile on thick microfiber makes it difficult for use with quick detailer products. Just my genuine opinion regarding the chief difference between these two genres of microfiber.

7. THE ONE

THE ONE Birth of a Detailer

How much do these cost?

8. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

i actually prefer thick MF rags for QDs. Why do you feel they aren't as good?

9. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

They run $31.20 per dozen on theragshack.com; $2.60 each.

Thick microfiber tends to drag more than a short nap microfiber in my experience.

10. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

Cool. I find that the shorter nap MF gets saturated too quick when using a QD. The fluffier MFs tend absorb this better. Just my experience. :thumb:

11. THE ONE

THE ONE Birth of a Detailer

How much would u sell some for? What's the blend?

12. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

I don't have a seller's account; I prefer to trade these microfibers for detailing products. I'm not aware of the blend; however, here is a link to the place I purchased the towels. Let me know.

euroworeilly.com