WTT a Few Items

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by milabfocker, Apr 22, 2009.

1. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

I have the following items for trade:

4-5" Flat LC Orange Pads (like new)

4-5" Flat LC Green Pads (like new)

4-5" Flat LC White Pads (like new)

1-Jeff Werkstatt Acrylic Jet (95% full)

1-Meguiars 5.25" Backing Plate

I'm particularly interested in exchanging for some CG Jetseal, carnauba LSPs, some Menzerna Power Finish, Meguiars pads, and/or flexible backing plate for spot pads, etc; however, I will entertain all inquiries.

2. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Interested in Sonus De Wunder towels and Jeffs Werkstatt Acrylic Jet. Here is a list of what I can offer - http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/f53/wtt-pinnacle-poorboys-dp-megs-others-6581.html

Let me know.

3. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

4. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

5. supercharged

you got a PM.

6. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

interested in the sonus drying towels and the werkstat. have a bottle of power finish around 75-80% full? Only used enough of it to try and correct 2 hoods!!

7. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Let me see what I have to trade I am interested in the pads

8. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

Sounds good.

9. supercharged

thanks for the trade. I'm taking that Zymol bucket caddy now.

10. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

The Der Wunder towels are the nicest, surprised you are wanting to trade them!

11. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

I was really impressed with the Sonus Der Wunder drying towels when I pulled them out of the package, they were very soft and thick; however, I was disappointed in their performance. They seemed to push water around more than absorb it. I ran them through the wash once using CG's Microfiber Wash and tried them again with the same result. I still have a couple of WW drying towels I purchased from Hi-Temp nearly two years ago; I haven't been able to find a better drying towel and will probably quit searching from this point on as my Hi-Temp distributor still carries them. I was even disappointed with the Target brand "Vroom" drying towel which has been well received by almost everyone on this site who has used it. I don't know, either I'm used to the Hi-Temp WW towels or they really are better than most others.