WTT A Few Items

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by detaildoc, Jul 9, 2009.

1. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

I'm reorganizing my detailing supplies and came across a few items that I really don't use anymore. I'm not looking for anything in particular (though RBOE, Pete's 53, or P21S TAW are always welcomed), so pm me some offers if you are interested. Here's what I have:

2 Menzerna IP (one new and one at 50%) (Gone)
    1 Ultima Paint Guard Plus (at 90%) (Gone)
    1 Ultima Paint Prep Plus (a very mild polish and bonding agent for UPGP - New) (Gone)
    1 Z6 (at 50%) (Gone)
    2 Z8 (New) (Gone)
    1 Sonus Paintwork Cleanser (New)

I might add a few other items as I continue to organize my supplies.

[​IMG]

2. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Jedi Nuba

Anything else your interested in? I want those Z8s and UPPP

3. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Some 1Z Cockpit Premium is nice, anything Gloss It, Leather Masters, Z16, Ultima Paint Guard Wash, P21S Wheel Cleaners, Sonus Leather Cleaner and Conditioner, I don't know, send me a list of stuff you have that you are willing to trade. Do you want the UPPP and the UPGP?

4. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

How much ONR you are looking for, DD? I might have some for trade

5. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Jedi Nuba

I have pretty much all the sonus sprays,

Acrylic glanz/spritz
    Trim and motor kote
    Total eclipse
    The APC
    The interior spray

And I have 2 8oz bottles of the leather gel cleaner. 1 is unopened with the plastic still intact while the other I tried just one dab of it so its essentially 99% full.

Got some liquid souveran.

I also have the sonus polishes sfx 1-3

OID concentrate.
    Clear Kote QS
    D151

actually I'm only interested in the Z8s.

6. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Just found a new bottle of ONR in my supplies cabinet. I guess I had completely forgotten about that one. :shrug:

7. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Interested in Ultima Paint Guard Plus, Utima Paint Prep Plus, and Z-8 (one bottle, or maybe even 2). I have Four Star leather cleaner gel, Four Star leather conditioner, 1Z Cockpit Premium, Optimum Protectant Plus (new formula), Optimum Shampoo, ClearKote Quikshine, MS SGS, Surf City Garage Dash Away, and Wolfgang tire gel (new formula).
    Let me know.