WTT: 2 Unused AutoGlym HD Waxes

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by DirtyWeRX, May 9, 2011.

1. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

I have 2 (opened but unused) AutoGlym HD Wax kits. I posted in my "collection thread" about how I got these for $10 each when they went on clearance at Wally World....

Here's the thread.
    http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/detailing-collection/29449-dirtywerxs-collection.htm

I'm not really looking to just sell them. Just trade them for something that I could use. I don't necessarily know what I would like, but you can search through my collection thread and offer something that you may notice that I don't have.

I just took some pictures a little bit ago...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see, the paper is a little torn around the jar of wax. it was just like that when I bought it.

Anyway, Like I said, if you look though my detailing product collection pictures and think I may be interested in something I don't have, shoot me a pm. I am a fan of sonax, 1z, P21s, and adams if it helps (but i think i have just about everything adams offers)... I would say that I would like to trade for something from Swissvax, maybe if you have like a half-empty bottle of something (car shampoo, cleaner, etc.) id like to try their stuff out and see what the hype about... but Im not looking to make a profit or too picky about something I want, Just to try out some new products.

I suppose some general things im looking for are:
    Clay
    Trim dressing
    Cp iron-x
    Wheel cleaner
    A roll of $20's laying on the ground....

P.S.
    I will be honest and say that i have never actually mailed a package off before except if it was a return status order. So, If you have any better ways to go about shipping stuff (I assumed I would just pay for a "flat rate box" from the post office) then let me know. I think I also have a few left over boxes from when I ordered some stuff from detailersdomain, So, i guess i could just use one of those. Also, I dont know how we would go about shipping costs either. If its only a couple bucks, i dont really care. I live in st. Louis (63127) if it helps pricing.

Thanks,
    Seth

2. Marc08EX

Marc08EX Jedi Nuba

I wish it still had the plastic....

3. DirtyWeRX

When I bought them, The plastic was barely hanging on one of them so I took it off and the other one was in a little bit of a rough shape. I assure everything is there and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Im not in a rush to trade these off.

4. CaliforniaBoy5

CaliforniaBoy5 Virgin Detailer

Do you still have these?

5. DirtyWeRX

yes i do