WTT: 1Z proline for ?

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by pektel, May 7, 2009.

1. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Hey guys:

I have about a gallon of each of the 3 proline polishes. I'll never use that much (at least not for a few YEARS, and by then it may be past it's prime). I don't want to get rid of all of it, as I like the polishes. I just have way too much.

So, if anyone has been wanting to try, I have Intensive Paste, High Gloss Polish, and Final Finish.

Don't really know what I'm looking for. I'd love some JS109 or Deep Gloss Paint Sealant. But I'm pretty open.

2. EisenHulk

EisenHulk Birth of a Detailer

I don't have either the JS or DGP...anything else you're looking to try?

3. pektel

Sure! Just make an offer.

4. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Pete is really looking for waxes.... J/K. Did you like AJT or perhaps you'd just wanna try regular AJ. That Blackfire sealant is supposed to be killer, don't limit yourself to Chemical Guys and Wolfgang. What about Zaino? Is final finish a polish or a glaze?

5. pektel

FF is a glaze. At least that's what it's labeled as under dd's site. I just use it with a blue pad, low rpms.

And I forgot to use the AJT on my car dammit. I got excited since I was done polishing, went for the Dodo juice lpl, then grabbed the SN, and went to work. Didn't even think about it until I was putting everything away. I need to try it soon though. I need to find a sealant that I really like.

6. pektel

I also have a brand new 16oz bottle of PB SSR2, and maybe 1/3 of a 16oz bottle of SSR3.

I'm also interested in wheel cleaners, undercarriage dressing, etc.

I'm pretty open here. If I don't have it yet, let's make a trade!