1. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Does anyone have or happen to know of anyone who might be unloading a used Kranzle Unit? I am really looking to purchase another pressure washer and Sears is having a 25% off sale on their pressure washers but i really was hoping to pick up a Electric one this time around. I had a Craftsman and it wasn't all that bad but it was loud and i do start early at times and would hate to disturb the neighbors and create any issues while working.

I would prefer the Kranzle as i haven't heard anyone complain of these units and they appear to be very well built according to the many pro's that use them. At worst i'll have to bite the bullet and get a new one but if a used one comes about that would be ideal.

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

I would say pick up an electric one. There is absolutely no complaints on the Kranzle from me or the shop. IF you can get your hands on one I would say do it,

3. Jaddie

Jaddie Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Dear vtec

A Kranzle does sound like a great washer, but have you checked out the new Honda-powered Ryobi washer at Home Depot? It costs US$399, but it idles down when you let off the trigger. It's a bit strong at 3100psi and 2.5gpm, but it may be a good alternative if you can't find anyone who'll part with his Kranzle.

I have a Honda mower and it's fairly quiet.

—Jaddie