WP-1NT Nano sealing polish vs WP-1N ultra finishing polish

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by mohebmhanna, May 26, 2012.

1. mohebmhanna

mohebmhanna Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Hello,
    1-I'm new to your product and I would like to know what are the differences between WP-1NT Nano sealing polish & WP-1N ultra finishing polish?
    2-Can both be applied by DA or it would be better by a rotary polisher-what pads color you recommend I won LC/CG.
    3-Is Body worp WP-0NT can be applied after both preoduct.

Thanks
    Moheb Hanna

2. john baker

john baker Birth of a Detailer

if you use the nano first you can go straight to body wrap.yes you can use a da with the 2 polishes.i have used them both,the finishing polish has a long working time and was great to work with.

3. Wolfs Chemicals

Wolfs Chemicals DB Certified Manufacturer

The finishing polish WP-1N has a bit more cut to it than the nano polish. If you use WP-1N you should do an IPA wipe before applying the nano sealant, but as said above you can apply it straight after the nano sealing polish :)!

4. mohebmhanna

Ok, here is my plan:
    First I'll apply WP-1N ultra finishing polish with finishing pad, next I'll apply WP-1NT Nano sealing polish with finishing pad and the LSP would be Body worp WP-0NT. Please advice if this is good plan or I need to consider other steps. BTW do I need to do IPA after the ultra finishing polish. Thanks for help.

5. Wolfs Chemicals

If you're going to use Shine & Seal, I would stick with Body Wrap after that! The rest sounds good :)!

6. mohebmhanna

Next, what is your recommended technique to apply BW by rotary and DA (speed, pads) and how you remove the product using rotary/DA and if any waiting time to cure the product prior to remove it. Thanks

7. Wolfs Chemicals

You can apply it via DA @ speed 3, that will be OK! You can't really remove it with either because the pads won't clean off the residue well! Just use a microfiber to remove it!