Wow, Phil. Are you serious

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by Darkstar752, May 12, 2009.

1. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

I placed an order a 1:05 PM today. It was shipped at 1:50PM today. 45 Minutes!!! :yikes: That means it will be here tomorrow or the next day!

You seriously can't ask for better service than that. You define lightning fast, you're the man! :worship2:

Everyone get your stuff from Phil :afro:

2. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

whatcha order?

3. Darkstar752

Started off with Leather Master Vital only, told myself it was the only thing I was gonna get.

Ended with:

Uber All Purpose Microfiber Towels
    (Qty: 1 x $3.75)

The New "No Name" Uber Super Plush Towel
    (Qty: 1 x $6.95)

Leather Master Vital Leather Conditioner
    250 ml bottle
    (Qty: 1 x $15.99)

Uber Yellow Wax Applicator Pad
    (Qty: 1 x $1.50)

Uber Blue Large Dressing Applicator Pad
    (Qty: 1 x $1.79)

Uber Red Wax Applicator Pad
    (Qty: 1 x $2.50)

haha.

4. Solidsnake

Solidsnake Jedi Nuba

Huh, not bad man.

5. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

yeah his shipping is crazy fast sometimes. when the brinkmanns came in for the group buy, i placed my order at 130, and then recieved a shipped noticed on my blackberry at work twenty minutes later! it was at my front door the next morning too. less than 24hr turnaround time.

6. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I know I will be ordering from Phil at some point in the future and I don't expect to be disappointed :)

Some people might call me picky when it comes to customer service... What can i say, I expect good service.

7. Darkstar752

He's the best guy I've ever worked with. Very responsive to e-mails and PMs, and fast shipping. He even throws in some nice freebies sometimes too :applause2:

8. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

You're going to love the red app. It works soooooo well :D

9. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Fastest he's gotten one of my orders together was 5 min. - I kid you not!

10. Darkstar752

Apparently he's hired the World Record holder for faster packer.

And Eyezack, heard great stuff about it, so I hope I love it :applause2:

11. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

excellent choice on Leather Masters. I cannont stress enough to tell people how good it is, I just love that it conditions leather so well, and leaves no sqeeky sound later, that comes from rubbing your jeans on leather. It trully is the best!!!

12. Darkstar752

Great! I want the leather to be as nice as it can be, since it always really impresses the clients since they see it and use it so often. And I'm glad I got a good leather conditioner because man, I have a Range Rover, an E320(? on number) and S550 coming up, and anything even just above average would not cut it on those.

The real reason I decided to get it is because someone said they were doing a F430 with it. If it's good enough to use in a Ferrari, I want it!

13. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I'm going to have to try Leather Masters out, I was going to get Leatherique, but my research led me to realize that it isn't the right product for coated leathers.

14. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

nice order there !!

15. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

there are many leather conditioners that condition well, and leave a nice finish. But Leather Master Vital really beats them all! It doesn't have that pleasant new leather smell, but who cares, scent will be gone withing couple of hours. It conditions well, and best of all - no sqeek. Even Zymol Treat leaves Sqeeky sound...I haven't tried Swissvax leather products though...