Working on a Lusso high end wax......need help

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, May 29, 2009.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

So members who have tried Lusso Oro, I need some help. I'm going to start working on some custom tuned products for my details.

Need feedback and help.

Let me know what you guys want to see Lusso a higher end product priced at $79 to $150 look like, feel like?

Did you want more shine?

Ease of use?

Durability?

Let me know let's develop something that we can create together.

2. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

How about something along the lines that Vintage and Swissvax have to offer as in gloss/depth/durability but without the sweating. If they can do that, you will have a goldmine.

3. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Lusso is already great for the price, can't wait to see what it'll turn out like. Something with a little more durability, I don't know what options you could do.

4. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I like Dana's suggestion. :thumb:

5. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Better durability is what I would like to see

6. detailersdomain

currently the lusso oro i don't believe sweats do you see that?

how are you guys applying and removing it.

also the first thing I want them to do is measure the carnauba content if they can and add more of it to see what we can get.

i know the prototype that I already have is already longer lasting (durable)

7. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

I know Lusso doesn't sweat, just want something like Vintage or the high end Swissavax waxes without the sweating, so if they can pull that off it would awesome.

8. ampbmw

ampbmw DB Forum Supporter

I'm already starting to reach for Lusso more than swissvax b/c swissvax acts so weird here in greenville, looks great after application, then spots up after every rain, and sweats so badly that it leaves a hazy film even after washes....Lusso is performing w/o those annoyances plus looks every bit as good IMO

9. ampbmw

ampbmw DB Forum Supporter

for the new wax, oro already is easy to use, lets see more depth and durabililty

10. detailersdomain

its funny how much sv are you applying the thinner the coat the better I don't get any of this from SV.....back to the topic okay so more depth and durability...

I'm sitting on that already...so I'm continue the testing.

11. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Hahahaha, you asked for some input. I still love all of my SV but it does sweat time to time, not downing SV at all Phil.

12. detailersdomain

I fully understand, I don't have control over making SV but I do have control over lusso.

I will be doing a cobra in lusso and a 997 turbo tomorrow in black so I'm going to take some of the proto type with me.

Let's see what I can get, then if its good I'm going to get some 2 oz /samples out to you guys....

Let's make a wax that we all like and have tested. Of course it will be limited but it will be one build by us.

13. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Very cool, will the nuba content be as high as some of the SV waxes, thats what makes their waxes so easy to wash over, the water just falls right off, this in turn causes less marring.

14. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

I thought you were working with SV on the Philip Yiu Solid Diamond wax....lol

15. detailersdomain

unfortunately I'm not Paul :) lol, but Lusso likes to listen to me... :) so I'll work with Lusso its a solid company.

16. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

I would buy it if your name was on it though.:thumb:

17. detailersdomain

yup and at what price...

18. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Hmm, this reminds me that I haven't used my Lusso yet...guess I should do that then report back then haha....

Although, if smell were a point you want to hit, I personally like the no scent of Supernatural or a "jamba juice" concoction like SV did to Concorso and BOS. Make it smell good and last for a decent time and I'll pick one up Phil! :D

EDIT: I meant scent, not sent lol...

19. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Awesome, can't wait to test prototype wax! :worship2:

20. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Depends upon how well your wax works, then we can talk cash.