Worked on the garage a bit...

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by P1et, Oct 16, 2010.

1. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Decided to paint the garage a bit, and organize it a bit more. It's obviously not finished, still need to touch up a few bits here and there. But here's what we have so far...

By the way, both vehicles are wearing Menzerna Power Lock. Love that shit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:whistle:

2. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

I wantorz your garage!
    I want to hang my bike like that but these drywalls in these town houses feel real flimsy/bad

3. P1et

I'm sure you have wooden studs, right? These are made by Gladiator Garage Works, you can buy it at Lowe's. They are about $12 a piece, a right BARGAIN. Of course, they charge an arm and a leg for all the hooks/hangers etc.

4. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

i wish I knew where the wooden studs are lol, im renting the town house so i'll cause minimum damage to the structure =p
    House prices needs to go down so that theyre affordable

5. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Get a stud finder from Home Depot. They are cheap and then you can start hanging everything!

6. c32AMG-DTM

c32AMG-DTM Birth of a Detailer

That garage looks great with the snazzy new paint/accents. Finish on your black trucks doesn't look too bad, either. :thumb:

7. mikenap

mikenap Jedi Nuba

Garage looks great. Now just change those stupid Dual Control shifters and you're all set! :eyebrow:

This post paid for by Sram Corporation.

8. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Looks great. I can't wait to start on mine.

9. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

That garage doesn't look half as big as it really is. I was very surprised to see both cars in there. Nice work.

10. Greg Nichols

Greg Nichols Birth of a Detailer

I spy a fix gear bike, are you a trackie? The santa cruz is also very nice!

I like the colors very similar to my paint scheme.

Cheers,
    GREG

11. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Looking good !!!

12. Sublime

Sublime Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Nice space. What no powerlock on the Mower? ;)

13. P1et

Thank you! For not having polished it in the past 5 years, the finish is 90% perfect. Just proves how washing and drying properly is key...

You don't like them? I love those things.

Yes, for some reason when it's empty is looks tiny. Or perhaps that's the iPhone playing tricks. But it's 18 feet wide and 22 feet long. If I could have done it again, I would have made it 22 feet wide as well. Next time...

Yes, the fixed gear (Felt TK3) was a birthday present from my wife last year. I had never owned a road bike before, and then it was fixed gear on top of that. Fell in love with it and the Santa Cruz hasn't seen much use since then. The bike is SO fast, almost scary at some points. I drive the bike on a closed 3.6 mile track, not on the street. And yes, the Santa Cruz is wicked as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No, the mower has Adam's VRT!