Wookies!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Cooter, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I got my Wookies today from Ben - Rubbish Boys!!

Have you guys seen these things????? They're huge!!!!!! I mean huge!!!!!!!
    Out of the plastic sleeve, imagine a wash mitt fitting in a reg flat rate box from the USPS.
    Just one. That might give you an idea how large these are.

Thanks Ben!! Shipping was great considering it came from across the pond!!!!!!!!:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause::applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

2. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Awesome pick up Heath, please let us know how you like them! I will be anxious to hear

3. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Hey fella, I wish I could. I've gotta have an incisional hernia surgery on monday. So its gonna be about 4 weeks before i'll be able to wash my car =(.

They're massive though. The look like a regular mitt in the sleeve but when u pull them out, BAM.

They should change the name to Chewbacca!!

4. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

Congrats on the Wookie :applause:

I will put you in My Prayers for a Succesfull Surgery and a Timely Recovery. You'll be back washing before you know it, heck I've got a Freind who had open heart surgery and I don't think he was down much longer then that before sitting around the House listening to the Wife :bla2: :bla2: :bla2: :giggle: Made him escape out to the garage. :campfire:

You might want to give the car a good bath tommorow if your gonna be down that long. :headbang:

5. Ch40t1c

Ch40t1c Obsessive Detailer

Ouch, hope your surgery goes smoothly and hope you have a quick recovery!

6. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

Wow... bummer Cooter! :sorry: Don't try to rush your recovery any. :badidea:
    Just take a :chillpill: and read about detailing for a while. Good luck tomorrow!

7. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Thanks guys!!!!!! I'll keep you informed.

8. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Good luck, maybe you could detail some model cars during your recovery time. They need some love sometimes as well.

9. Cooter

Cooter Guest

You know, I've got a 66 GT Model I could put together. I've had it for about 2 months. I might do that.

Go in at 8am. I think I'm 3rd. Man I hope he gives me some good pain meds!!

10. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

Probally #60 10mg Tabs or Cets :chillpill:

11. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Hopefully the cets!!

12. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Said a prayer for ya Heath.

13. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Thanks Seth!!

14. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

All joking aside, be carefull with these things. Hydrocodone is becoming 1 of the more popular street drugs out there. :shakehead:

They can cause severe Kidney/Liver Damage. And are a pain to kick. :thud:

Take as perscribed and get off them as soon as possible. :thumb:

15. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Oh yeah man.
    I'm a paramedic, going on 15 years working EMS. I come from a family of medical professionals.
    Grand dad- Pharmacist
    Dad- RN, RT
    Mom-LPN
    Sis-Pharmacy Tech

They will also lock your bowels up.

16. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

Well I guess enjoy them while they last. But when there gone there gone :headbang:

17. Cooter

Cooter Guest

18. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

19. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

post up some pics of these wookies!! wanna see how big they really are.

20. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Here you go Roger!! Took these EARLY this morning. Thats a regular flat rate box USPS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]