1. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Are you working on any type of compound/polish like Megs or coming out with some other type of new polishes.

2. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

I read somewhere on Autopia that they recently changed their Powergloss to an updated version. I think it was an English guy, not sure if it's available over here yet. I'm sure Menzerna will have something to say.

3. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

I have been told about some stuff, but I am waiting for the Menzerna rep to give me an answer. I did not want to hear about any hear say.

4. porta

porta Jedi Nuba

The POS100 is not hear say. I have been using it for a couple of months and it´s awsome compound. Cuts faster, easier to use and dusts less(due to more lubrication)and gives a better gloss then the S34A(powergloss). The new compound(POS100) will not replace S34A, it´s just a complement.

Is Menzerna USA or Menzerna GMBH going to answer questions in this forum or what?

5. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

S100 or POS100 is the new version of Powergloss and is quite readily available in the UK :thumb:

6. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Thanks guys, those are the answers I was looking for. Porta this is why I posted the question here, we are suppose to have a Menzerna rep to answer questions.

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Guys like I said keep in mind that some manufacturers may be reluctant to speak up or communicate, reason being for previous experiences with individuals that are only here to make the manufacturers life miserable. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying asking questions is wrong, all I'm saying is when you don't get an answer don't take it personal, manufacturers are free to choose who they respond to and when they respond, just like all of us are free to share or not share with the community.

8. Darkstar752

And keep in mind this forum is like 4 days old so they might just need a little time to warm up to us. Hopefully :applause2:

9. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

I doubt that, they are well versed on posting on forums.

10. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: that they are, so because of previous experiences I wouldn't be surprised if this section is deleted but then again Detailing Bliss is unlike any other forum out there in the net world and that's all thanks to the community :thumb:

11. porta

porta Jedi Nuba

But who from Menzerna is going to answer the questions? Does even Menzerna GMBH or Menzerna USA knows that this forum exist?

12. grease

grease Birth of a Detailer

Im confused. Whats the point of Menzerna having a special section on this board, if its not for representatives to answer questions? Normally, we can just discuss their products in the polishing section and anywhere else. So why the special forum?

13. Nica

Nica Banned

porta, your questions don't make any sense, I mean why would Menzerna sponsor Detailing Bliss if they didn't know it existed. I don't know how else to say this, so I'll just repeat it. If a representative of Menzerna chooses to communicate with the forum that will be up to Menzerna, if they choose not to and they tell me they will not be communicating then this section will be deleted and their banner will remain.

By default all manufacturer sponsors will receive their own dedicated section, if they choose not to communicate that's up to them, if the manufacturer tells me they don’t' want/need a dedicated section then I'll simply remove it. As it stands I have not been told anything about Menzerna communicating with the community however, I have not been told to remove the dedicated section.

It's really simple guys, don't make it more difficult. The section is set up by default, if the manufacture chooses not to communicate it's up to them, if the manufacture choose to not have a dedicated section I will simply remove it, simple as that.

I hope it’s crystal clear now to everyone, because I don’t really want to see comments like porta’s.

14. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

It looks like an honest question from someone who may just have misunderstood. I think he was under the impression that the manufacturers were just going to be discussing their products here. He may not have been under the impression that they are paying sponsors of the forum.

Thanks for the clarification, Carlos. Probably alleviated any other's confusion as well :thumb:

15. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

It would be really nice if we could actually have this forum take off and all the drama from the various boards could be put to bed. I say that because Menzerna products are both highly regarded and highly used by members of this board. It would be nice to have someone available to answer direct questions about products, promo new products, possibly give away samples to review as well as beta testing or something along those lines etc. etc. etc..

16. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

I really don't understand how anyone would be confused. It merely common sense.

17. Nica

Nica Banned

I agree it would be nice, but think baby steps. Like you said Menzerna was left with a bad taste in their mouth from previous experience, so I/we need to make sure that that doesn’t happen here, 'if' it does happen here I will be extremely, extremely disappointed, I doubt it that it will happen but please understand why Menzerna may or may not want to communicate, if I was in their shoes I wouldn't want to do anything with forums, but thanks to Phil (DD) Menzerna has agreed to sponsor Detailing Bliss. So that's the first step, it's up to the community where we go from here, meaning if Menzerna see's that Detailing Bliss indeed is mature enough to communicate with and wont have drama like in the past who knows maybe this community can have such privileges as beta testing...but like I said baby steps, first mile stone was to convince Menzerna to sponsor Detailing Bliss, from here on it's up to all of us what this stepping step turns out to be.

That is why I strongly suggest members be on their best behavior, now don't get me wrong. I'm not saying you all have to bow down to Menzerna, no not at all. I expect every member to conduct them selves like they have done so in the past, respectful and polite. I'm not asking for anything different here. We are all different and we don't always agree, but when we don't agree we express our opinion in a respectful mater. That's all I ask and this goes for all manufactureres, it trully is a good step to have manufactureres on the forum, not just becuase it's always been a vision of mine, but because as a community it's a great accomplishment.

18. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

I love Menzerna.

19. Darkstar752

Me too :mounty:

20. grease

grease Birth of a Detailer

I was unaware of this. It makes sense. I hope Menzerna have a rep with the time to communicate on this board. Even if he/she dedicates 1 day per month to answering questions, it would be fantastic.