Woman calls 911 because McD's didn't have nuggets!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by bigfoot, Mar 4, 2009.

1. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

2. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

not to hijack the thread, but some people are really dumb to say the least. She needs to be arrested for such misuse, especially when economy is in such state, and then she can eat her McNuggets off the prison cell floor. And it's not wrong, its a lesson for all on how to f**k around like that...

3. Wolfs Chemicals

Wolfs Chemicals DB Certified Manufacturer

Yup, some people are just fu&^ing plain out STUPID. By the intelligent look on her face in the mugshot, I'd be willing to be she had no idea that 911 couldn't be used for suck things...

4. 2KLS1

2KLS1 Birth of a Detailer

I'm not sure when or where it happened but I saw a video of this guy who called 911 because subway didn't give him his sandwich the way he ordered it.

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

First of all, according to the mugshot, she's a crack addict. And Latreasa? Is that even a real name???

6. mb43

mb43 Obsessive Detailer

Poor lady.

7. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

haha at her name...she got a ticket instead of her chicken nuggets...do people weigh their decisions before making them?

8. Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost Jedi Nuba

as far as Ebonics go, anything can be used as a name..... god i hate that whole politically correct/incorrect term....

9. TexasTB

TexasTB Obsessive Detailer

Heard about it this morning... LOL

"Did you speak with the Manager"
    "She said she ARE"

10. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

I just find it funny. Reminds me of the woman who had a tamper at Hong Kong Airport because she arrived late and the gate attendant didn't let her get in

11. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

saw the news this morning. what a great way to start your day... somewhat boosts up your self esteem to find out that you are better than that person. :thumb:

12. PhoTuGo

PhoTuGo Jedi Nuba

When you said 911 i thought u meant Ken LOL

13. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

that explains it...:applause2::yikes:

14. DetailnDude

DetailnDude Birth of a Detailer

lol reminds me of some people that were arrested for vandalizing a sink in a local bar. ....doin' the deed... I never looked into details but I could only imagine.there are just too many of them out there. lol

15. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

hahaha saw this on the news last night! made my night although the sound didn't work on her end...may have been a good thing, might have lost some brain cells hearing her "spoke"

16. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

There's a report now that she is embarrassed to go in public because they are calling her "loco 4 pollo" & "McNut" :lol:

17. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Haha! Probably low IQ running some interference in this woman's life.