Wolf's new nano sealant "Hard Body" is ready!!!

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by Wolfs Chemicals, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Wolfs Chemicals

Wolfs Chemicals DB Certified Manufacturer

So I know it's been a long wait boys and girls, but we've finally got the new sealant perfected and it should be hitting the shelves very soon!! Thank you all for your patience, but believe me it is definitely worth the wait!!

[​IMG]

So this sealant should have a life of around 2 years if it's taken care of properly! By "taken care of properly" I mean by not using harsh cleaners and abusing the paint basically. Although it will still be the best to use our nano shampoo to take care of it, it will be much harder and therefore will be able to stand up to normal shampoos much better than Body Wrap.

- Jesse

2. GloomyX

GloomyX Birth of a Detailer

Wallet: *whimpering*

3. LukeF

LukeF Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Why? I heard Jesse is giving the first 2 repliers to this thread a free sample...
    ;)

4. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Glad to hear this Jesse . Can't wait to add it to My Wolf Chem arsenal !!!

5. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

Damn finally..... I haven't really been on the forums much lately, but thank god you guys came through with this.

Can't wait to order it.

6. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

I know I asked this before a few months back, but we can definitely put this on top of a BW treated car? Would be nice since I got that bw already on it.

7. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

Is it the same application process as and can it be applied over Shine/seal?

Is this basically Body Wrap V4?

8. gthal

gthal Two Bucket System Washer

Will this bead and shed water like BW? How hard is it to apply/remove.

9. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Very nice Jesse. Congrats!

10. GloomyX

hahah i sure hope so!!!

can you tell us which canadian online retailer will you be shipping these to? quite interested!

11. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

having loved body wrap so much I will have to say it is defenetely on my list. And nano shampoo is absolutely awesome product!

12. invaderzim

invaderzim Jedi Nuba

I'd sworn off buying more products but I think this one is exempt from that rule :)

13. dfazekas

dfazekas Birth of a Detailer

I'm really excited to try this out. Have yet to use one Wolfs product that I haven't liked :)

14. HighOctaneShine

HighOctaneShine Virgin Detailer

The obvious question... when will Phil have this in the store?

15. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

working on it.:headbang:

16. dblackn

dblackn Two Bucket System Washer

Want.

I can't wait!

17. Wolfs Chemicals

Got a box of Hard Body packed up and waiting for the shipping company to send it out to Jersey :)!

18. GloomyX

Will be checking DD everyday!!

19. LukeF

LukeF Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I hope you're shipping a lot of stuff!
    Your chemicals don't stay in stock very long Jesse. A testament to how well they work.

20. Wolfs Chemicals

Thanks guys :)! Yep Phil's orders keep getting bigger and bigger! Thank you all for the support!