Wolf's Nano Bath in Foam Gun?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Chaseme, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

How much are you guys using in a foam gun?

2. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

I usually put 3oz of soap in a gilmour foam gun....

but I would use a cheaper soap for foaming the car down

3. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

Ballers have to ball!

4. Chaseme

Well, I want to stick with Wolf's to preserve the lotus effect (per recommendations).

5. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

I havent tried it yet but its highly concentrated so you should not need much.

6. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

Ahhh good point. In that case, I would just skip the foaming step and just rinse it very very well first

7. ampbmw

ampbmw DB Forum Supporter

Although Body Wrap is a A+ product in terms of looks and beading and protection, it seems a little cheesy to me that for it to work you can only use the wolf's nano shampoo and nano QD. It takes the fun out of maintaining a car, and being able to try different products. Also, it seems a little counter productive to the idea of having a "tough as nails, can take anything and last and last" type of LSP...just my thoughts, though I have to end by saying Body Wrap is NUTS!

8. Chaseme

Well, I don't consider using corresponding product a must. It's a recommendation for preservation. Not preservation of longevity as much as preservation of the lotus effect (beading properties).

9. mike aesthetica

mike aesthetica Jedi Nuba

Its contradictory and a lot of not always stated info with these products - the whole point of REAL, LEGITIMATE, PERMANENT(or semi-perm) is the fact they shouldn't need special upkeep the water behavior they produce is indicative of whatever is there..or lack of. I am going to find a dead horse.