Wolf's Chemicals Shine and Seal - Thumbs Up!

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Jan 7, 2012.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

I don't always post my thoughts up on products if ever but I'm going to say Wolf's Chemicals Shine and Seal surprised me today.

I didn't really think much of it another all in one product, great not really sure I have a use for it. But many of you have asked for it so I figured I would bring it in.

This weekend gave me a chance to try it out. We had an 06 Mustang GT which we cleaned up with D300 and finished with Wolf's Shine and Seal, we had a new car prep with clear film install which we used Wolf's Shine and Seal, lastly I was so impressed that I decided to hit my daily up with it.

Take a look at the final results - (no durability tests yet but from what Jesse is saying 3 plus months. if this is true this is a great polish/seal product) Shine and Seal will be used at the shop in the weeks to come.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

whooow I want some!

3. dr.jay

dr.jay Birth of a Detailer

Looks like an order will be placed soon!!! What pad did you use with it on the Audi?

4. detailersdomain

I used the Uber Blue Pad on Speed 4 on a PC.

I did not try to correct the paint on the Phantom Black S4 - just wanted to bring out a shine to it.

5. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Looks amazing from the pictures. I'm really liking OPT GPS, but I'm going to give this one a try.

6. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

Looks superb!

So this is a regular sealant from what I understand or does it have any cleaning/ mild cutting abilities as well?

7. Meticulous-Detail

Meticulous-Detail DB Forum Supporter

Looks great Phil!

8. detailersdomain

its a sealant with polishing capabilities.

it brought the paint back up on the hard Audi paint but due to the hardness did not remove any imperfections.

on the Mustang it did nicely cleaning up the paint as a final polish and sealant.

9. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Order #36194 placed Phil LOL !!!

10. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

I love this stuff too! It looks great, and it serves as a base for Bodywrap without having to do any wipedowns. Also it's stupid easy to use! another hit from Wolf!

11. teak

teak Birth of a Detailer

This looks like a good AIO.

12. detailersdomain

I'll post up the Mustang and the new car prep tomorrow.

13. ramprun

ramprun Any Rag Vehicle Washer

We had an 06 Mustang GT which we cleaned up with D300 and finished with Wolf's Shine and Seal, we had a new car prep with clear film install which we used Wolf's Shine and Seal, lastly I was so impressed that I decided to hit my daily up with it.

wouldn't the sealant in wolf's shine and seal prevent the clear film to adhere to the paint? i always thought that the paint has to be free of wax and sealant before installing clear film.

14. detailersdomain

we did not use the shine and seal on the hood however we did polish out some of the etching on it prior to clear film install.

15. detailersdomain

16. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Bump. I was curious if Shine and Seal can be topped with Body Wrap, but it sounds like it can?

17. detailersdomain

yes it can be topped with body wrap that is one of if not the most important part of the body wrap. (IMO)

18. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Thanks Phil; obviously, I'm trying to justify a purchase of the Wolf's kit in the group buy.

19. detailersdomain

if you haven't already use its I would say its a 2012 must have the Wolf's complete line up.

20. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

I can't wait to use all my Wolf goodies !!! Winter begone !!!!!!!!!!!!