Wolfgang and Menzerna polish??

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Did anyone else see the AG email announcing wolfgang polishes with help from menzerna.. intially I didnt think much of it BUT what if it was the menzerna we have all come to love without being made for a controlled environment thus less ambient temperature sensitive....IMO that would really be the only way to improve on it

Your thoughts?

2. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Do you really think Menzerna is going to make it work better than their own name brand. Just get some 3m polishes or Meguiars M105 and you will be all set. These will cover all weather conditions.:thumb:

3. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Yep, got that e-mail. Maybe the WTSR 3.0 is just rebadged 106FA? Or maybe Menzerna just lets them use their abrasives to add to their own liquid?

I'm more interested in the 4*UPP + Polycharger...so much for my Menz Glaze/DG105 + SSII vs WGDPS + Souv comparo.

4. Nica

Nica Banned

That's interesting, it seems kinda odd though...I mean why would Menzerna team up with Wolfgang? I honestly donn't know what benefit there would be....besides just improvin Menzerna...lol...but I don't know.

It would be very interseting to see the products in action though, that's for sure :thumb:

5. OrngeZ

OrngeZ Birth of a Detailer

i am guessing they are going to be along the lines of a more user friendly product like the xmt line...easy to use but less results as well....no way menzerna would release a product that would trump their own....

6. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

I agree completely....why not buy the old stock Wolfgang and add some Menz to it....for the price 3M or Megs 105 or even menz for 10.00 more for twice the amount....35.00 for 16.00 ozs seems pretty expensive.....

I would guess its just a mix of menz and the original polish since Menz does not make thier polishes here...I could be wrong..but it would seem the logical way....

AL

7. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

seems expensive, but I would be interested in trying it.

8. budman3

budman3 Birth of a Detailer

Why did Menz team up with Blackfire aka CMA? I think it's stand up for a company to open their doors to someone else and have a pratnership between them. Menzerna is for professional use, plain and simple. If Wolfgang and Menz come up with a more user friendly system for the average Joe (not JoeP.) then they both win.

9. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

yup :graduation: exactly what i was thinking. As well as the polish might be more PC friendly and have a better consistency.