Wolf NANO Leather Sealant

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by JSF721, Jun 21, 2012.

1. JSF721

JSF721 Jedi Nuba

Jessie,

I just recieved this in a shippment form Phil. Could not believe it showed up so fast-Thanks Phil and Team!

I plan on applying this to the leather seats and full leather interior on a convertable. I would like to watch an application video and I know you have posted a few in the Body Wrap and Glass. Could you please post a application Video on the Nano leather sealant?

Can you also confirm that this will yeild UV protection on the near black interior?

Thanks,

Jeff

2. JSF721

JSF721 Jedi Nuba

Bump.

3. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

What affect would a nano sealant have on the hydration (transpiration and evaporation of moisture); of urethane covered leather?

4. Wolfs Chemicals

Wolfs Chemicals DB Certified Manufacturer

Hi!

Sorry for the late reply, I'm a few hours ahead of you on this side of the pond :)! I don't have an application video of this yet, but we will be making a series of videos this summer. It's pretty cut and dry really, just put it on an applicator and rub it in like you would any ordinary leather conditioner ;). Yes it will add UV protection!

Cheers,

Jesse

5. JSF721

JSF721 Jedi Nuba

For the applicator-Microfiber, Make-up pad or sponge? Do I have to buff anything off after the first coat? What about after the second coat?

6. Wolfs Chemicals

Wolfs Chemicals DB Certified Manufacturer

Foam applicator is fine! No you shouldn't need to buff anything after!