Who's waiting for Spring

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Cooter, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I'm so ready for spring to get here. I've got a ton of products I'm gonna try out. The main one being some SV CR!! I keep putting it off waiting for the weather to get nice and stay nice for a few days. Here its been - cold, warm up, then rain. In pretty much that order for the last three months, going on 4 now. I plan on a full detail on the stang. Using PO85RD with my Makita, SV CF and a couple coats CR.

I plan on trying AutoGlym HD wax, Migliore waxes, Tropicare Tire/Trim Dressing, 3m UK pads, 1Z Glanz wax, Scholl polishes, and Menz PowerFinish. I'm sure there's more that I cant think of right now.

Kinda off topic. What have you guys got planned??

2. TheJag

TheJag Birth of a Detailer

buying a makita, some pads, some menzerna, and giving the supra a thorough paint correction over a nice long weekend! You should share some crystal rock with me :) i heard it looks super good on white hahaha

3. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I just started playing with my Gloss-it stuff and I've got some Duragloss to try. I've got a bunch of Scholl stuff coming and I'd like to work on something worthy of my Vintage sample I just got.

4. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I cant wait to hear your thoughts on the Gloss-It products Ken!

5. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

I have a new Kohler PW coming, probably a new rig and 1Z, WBW and Surf City stuff and Gloss it . I will be trying PF in a couple of days and I wll be trying all the Dodo stuff I seemed to have collected.

6. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Lucky lucky luckyyyy. I haven't even moved up to Menz yet haha.

7. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

im planning on finally correcting my GTI for the first time. thinking ill just hit it with 106FF and then PO85RD on the new Ubers. that should do the trick on her.

also looking forward to getting my side work rolling again! i have jobs lined up already, but everyone wants to wait til the weather fully breaks to get anything done, which is understandable.

8. Nica

Nica Banned

I just can't wait to get back to detailing, garage is almost complete, I just need to finish the floor and all the other goodies will follow eventually. The floor of my garage is bothering me..just looks so dull and dirty :gross: don't like it, can't wait to worm weather and get it done :thumb:

As for products...mmm..there is always something to try, I'm just really looking forward to detailing some vehicles :cheerl:

9. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I've got a ton of products to try out and some more project-type details to tackle... I can't wait!

10. mb43

mb43 Obsessive Detailer

I'm doing a full detail on my car and I've ordered tons of new stuff including a pressure washer, foam cannon, steam cleaner, and a master blaster dryer which I plan to do a review on.

11. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Gotta do a full correction on my MS3 (I think waiting 2 years is long enough), get comfy with the new rotary, try out the RBOE on the whole car as well as the Smaragd. Got some LA Awesome to try out, the Peerless Sponge, LC Grout sponge...OMG, how did this happen again?!?!

I should probably go through my stash and sell/trade some stuff too.

12. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

I just picked up my e93 m3 last week and it needs a full detail, just waiting on the weather to get warmer.I have a bunch of new scholl polishes and pads, 3m uk pads,some tropicare products, MS products, and I think I am going to order vintage within the next couple of weeks.

13. 911Fanatic

Sounds cool but my credit card statement looks like a mortgage payment.

14. 911Fanatic

I'll be posting a 22hour detail I did over the weekend using Gloss-it pads, backing plates and products.

15. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Good thread Heath

Im gonna try out some of the stuff that i have accumulated over the winter..Powermax3 *i think haha* Bilt-Hamber Auto Balm, Colli 915, Menzerna Powerfinish, M205

Im gonna make some orders in the next week or so..from DD, ADS, and MS..the majestic solutions one is gonna be decent sized..as well as the others...i should really quit, but i cant :)

16. Petrucci_M3

Petrucci_M3 Jedi Nuba

I'm waiting for fall and winter again. It's going to be back to 110+ here again in Phoenix in a few months.

17. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

If I can, I'm going to try the almost whole line of Scholl's products if I can. Also more of the Blackfire products too.

18. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Spring is pretty much here in Texas!!! haha
    I've got paint correction on a '57 Chevy in late April and the first part of April I'm doing a demo at a Dodge Viper meet!!! WWAAahhhhoooooo

19. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Spring is already here in SoCal as well. Can't wait to give my RX330 a full polish job then play with my sample of Vintage thats in the mail :)

20. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Sorry to Hi-jack the thread, but all you guys who have Vintage on the way and are "super" excited to use it.... I'm sorry but it's a big let down.

That's the only way I know how to describe it.... RBOE gave better looks than this stuff, shoot so does the Autoglym High-Def wax. A

And yes I have used the stuff before, Cooter actually sent me 2oz of the stuff he got off a trade, just cause he's the coolest cat I know!