Who's planning on Spring cleaning?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Emile, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Hey Guys,

I am planning on doing a Spring cleaning of my Subaru WRX, I'm thinking a thorough cleaning inside and out, along with a one-step polish (probably Poli-Seal and polishing pads), and then a nice beauty wax for the upcoming summer (probably Fuzion).

Anybody else getting the urge, or already satisfied the urge? Please share. :thumb:

2. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i did my truck thursday and friday. then entered it in englishtown show and won!!!!!!! yaa meeeee...

3. Yes, I have every intention of preforming a major detail on my ride this year. Of course I have been telling myself this for 3 years now :drinking2:

Maybe I'll get some parking lot hack to hook me up this year :yikes:

4. Berscht

Berscht Jedi Nuba

Yeah I cant wait to do a spring clean on my car.

Every spring when I switich over to my summer tires I do a full detail, seat out and all.

5. RustyBumper

RustyBumper Jedi Nuba

I've already pulled the rear bench out of my truck, taken off the covers and soaked the foam cushions down with Miracle's Nature. I now have to wash the seat cover, vacuum and deep clean the carpet and clean the rest of the interior in my truck. After doing this, my interior should stay clean for about two weeks. lol Having two dogs that always ride with me has its drawbacks.

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

planning to do some in May...

7. Audi2.7t

Audi2.7t Two Bucket System Washer

Polished my baby up when i was on spring break about a month ago. Planning to do a routine wash when i finish school friday!

8. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Yep, just bought a Jeep which needs a 3 step and some wet sanding!!!

9. Tjfrom215

Tjfrom215 Birth of a Detailer

Gutted my car last week and have been keeping the car in the garage till this week,
    3 step polish, Going to by new tires, shine em up, hit it with some wax and do the inside.
    I already to the inside panels out to paint them. Im pumped.

10. christian900se

christian900se Obsessive Detailer

Yes sir! My last final is next tuesday so I will be doing the following:

-Light polish with a black CG hexlogic, po87mc, and my Makita
    -Wax
    -Wheels off detail of the wells and wheels
    -Undercarriage detail
    -Full interior clean out

I hope to have some Gtechnique trim restorer to use on certain areas as well, but that may wait a while.

11. StrwBryFruitCake

StrwBryFruitCake Any Rag Vehicle Washer

did my spring cleaning in March :)

12. kc1337

kc1337 Obsessive Detailer

Once the weather clears, I am going to polish all the family cars

13. Bunky

Bunky Guest

This year I got ahead of the pollen to keep it clean. Pollen sitting on paint can zap any LSP and dull the finish.