Who knows IONCOAT products?

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by kdude, Dec 10, 2010.

1. kdude

kdude Jedi Nuba

I really want to try products from this company. I found a dealer who can ship me product from England [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]but I'm confused as to which wax I should try.....

Who has used there products and help me make the right choice...

I see on the website there are different qualities of wax. Does anyone know the differences and weather they are worth the extra money?

The choices are

Naviwax

gold

ultimate

platinum

I am going to be using these waxes in severe bad weather... Snow, slush, salt, extreme temps, possible hail.....

I will be servicing the following cars....

Mercedes 300 STD white 2010 300

Honda S2000 2008 black

Honda CRV 2010 Metallic Silver

Any advice or comments welcome.....

And if anyone wants to do a CDN \ US group buy let me know......

Howard

2. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

3. kdude

kdude Jedi Nuba

4. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

dont know the company, only new couse Domino posted review. didnt know they had other stuff

5. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

I should ask my father to bring me some over if he can find any in Hong Kong...

6. kdude

kdude Jedi Nuba

^KY.... Yes , make it easy for him. Source it and have him bring or ship a few cans over.. who knows if its good you could become the exclusive NorthAMerican dealer .. :mounty:

7. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

there will be a US dealer soon

id start with naviwax dark and light given the colours listed above

the ultimate has a higher carnauba content, so id bank on it sacrificing some durability over the naviwax in exchange for improved looks

there is no platinum wax, thats just a name the uk importer has put on a product bundle

8. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

Howard! If you do place an order from the UK, put me down for a Naviwax Dark, please. Thanks!:thumb:

9. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

I know GDAL just got his samples of Navi Dark and light in . I'm waiting for mine to arrive . But doesnt look like I will be able to try them out until spring !!!

10. kdude

kdude Jedi Nuba

thanks for the advise Domino... Joey i will make an order soon and order up the Navi Dark for you...

11. kdude

kdude Jedi Nuba

Just an update to anyone who expressed interest in me ordering from Naviwax from the UK... I tried to make the order but was told at check out at the moment EBAY UK won't allow the international orders to go through. Navi wrote to me that he will try and get EB UK to make the adj. so that i can re-order with success... Stay tuned :)

12. GDAL

GDAL Guest

the Ebay UK seller will ship to the US/CAN without issues. I contacted him a few weeks ago and he was really helpful. The only issue is that shipping is not cheap if you order small quantities. Good luck.

13. kdude

kdude Jedi Nuba

I just placed an order and it went through. The shipping was not cheap. I paid about $25 for the two tins i ordered. Having said that if you factor in the price of the wax and shipping its still cheaper than a lot of other premium waxes out there and as a bonus it is a big container of wax compared to others....

Not many guys have this product in North America so i didn't mind paying the premium just so i could try it ....

Happy Holiday's !
    Howard

14. yamabob

yamabob Two Bucket System Washer

You guys got me psyched up to put my Mirage down and order some. Naviwax dark will be here in a week or 2. I'll use it on my black vehicle and report back. Thanks guys!

15. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

16. yamabob

I read that as well. The sun and weather act differently here :)

17. kdude

kdude Jedi Nuba

I can't wait to see your write up... my black s2000 is under wraps until the spring time then i will try it too... for the moment i'm driving a white car so the dark won't be a great test for the Navi..

18. kdude

kdude Jedi Nuba

19. yamabob

Agreed. I read that a bit ago and was intrigued. Funny how I have gravitated to this forum as of late. I paint cars and bikes. I also love to keep my rides in good shape. Write-ups like domino's are exactly what all forums should have.

20. bairdwc

bairdwc Guest

I was in Japan last week and China this week. I didn't have an opportunity to stop at the auto store next to Caterpillar Sagami but my Japanese colleague did buy me two cans of wax, one from Soft 99 and the other from Willson. He said one is for light colored cars and the other is a polish. Cost for both cans was 2000 Japanese Yen or $25.

When I got to China, my old boss gave me -1- can for dark and -1- can for light. Cost was 3,000 Japanese Yen or $37.

Below are the websites that was on the top of the cans.

Bill

TAIHOKOHZAI Naviwax

SOFT99 - Wax Soft99

ƒEƒCƒ‹ƒ\ƒ“?`ƒJ?[ƒ?ƒbƒNƒX?EƒPƒ~ƒJƒ‹?E?ôŽÔ—p•i?@ŽÔ‚Ì‚¨Žè“ü‚ê‘??‡ƒ??[ƒJ?[?`