White Pearl AMAZING PRICE!!

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Dust2Glory, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I think if I read it right, a gallon of White Pearl is $11.50!!!!!!!

2. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Whoops, sorry... its $24.77

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

LOL dont do this to us! LOL

Ordered up some of his WW towels after many great reviews and cant wait ot get them!

4. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Well I was on the phone with him tonight and he said he dialed down the price and I was like yea ok. maybe $30 cause it was like $32 a gallon. Then I got on the website and I saw $11.50 and didn't see anything else and I was like WHOA!!!!

but that must be for like 32oz or something, but still $25 for White Pearl is awesome... I was paying $40 when I first started using it!!!!

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

That really is a good price, gallon will last for a very long time.

6. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Who sells White Pearl?

7. RustyBumper

RustyBumper Jedi Nuba

What is White Pearl?

8. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

ShowroomFX (formerly Tripi-Care) sells White Pearl. It is a water based tire dressing that is AMAZING! One of the only water based tire dressings I have found that truly does last weeks and has a nice mate sheen. Very similar in terms of looks and durability of Sv Penu.

9. P1et

10. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I have a gallon of it, and I tell you this stuff lasts!!!

11. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

I have a 2L bottle of Surf City Beyond Black Tire Pro to burn through before I try something else. I'm very satisfied with the looks of BBTP, but may try out White Pearl next.

12. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Great tire test P1et! I never saw the follow up pics. Hey Michael, did you say the tire dressing is or has being changed? Which one did you send me?

13. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Yes it has changed from when I first started using his stuff... the very first time I used his tire dressing I was less than impressed. It left the tires dry and blotchy. So I contacted Steve and gave him my impressions of a few things which included the dressing. So in turn he revamped it and came up with White Pearl as you all know now.

He has another tire dressing that is very thick like a lotion and has more of a gloss effect to it. But he has not marketed it, and won't until a lot more white pearl is sold. But it's like VRP, but lasts just as long as white pearl.

Ken, I sent you White Pearl

14. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

So.... is this White Pearl worth buying? Is this the "old" formula of the Tropicare dressing that many like?

15. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

This is the formula that everyone loves and raves about. Is it worth buying, in one word YES!

16. P1et

I personally like the fact that it's not like VRT. Although not bad, the creams arent' for me. I like the just being able to use my spray bottle, spray some on a foam applicator and I'm done...

17. michakaveli

I'm in the same boat. The website doesn't list a quantity at all. If the gallon is a good price, I'd like to jump on it also.

18. michakaveli

Nevermind... Just called them and the 128oz. special is on their homepage, $24.77. I spoke w/ the gentleman that answered the call to confirm, as I attempted to send an e-mail, but a mail delivery error occurred.

19. crew219

crew219 Birth of a Detailer

Are there any coupons for the website? Shipping to CA seems a bit killer.

Dave

20. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

No there are none for the new showroomFX site that I know of.