Which foam cannon?

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by berfles, Jun 27, 2010.

1. berfles

berfles Any Rag Vehicle Washer

2. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

I have both the polished Bliss and the camspray version The major difference is that the Camspray is plastic and comes with a small soap container Which I replaced wit a regular 32.oz bottle and a longer siphon tube from HD) and the polished blish is all brass. They both work the same the Camspray is just lighter to me. The PMall unit is the same as the polished Bliss unit

3. berfles

Thanks, so it seems like the PolishedBliss one is the way to go because of construction... Do I need a connector or is that a quick release plug on the end of the cannon? The wand that came with my pressure washer has that same quick connect thing.

4. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

The PMalll unit is the same as the polished Bliss unit. If you order just make sure they send you the quick connect adapter. As the Camspray comes with one.

5. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

The one from PW Mall that you linked, is the one I have. Works great. Im happy with it.

6. berfles

Thanks, yeah I meant I'd get the PWMall one.

It says it comes with the 1.4" quick connector, so I guess that's all I'll need. I'm going to order it now, hopefully it gets here by the weekend.

EDIT: Actually I have no clue if it comes with the connector, it says nothing. The picture shows a quick connect, but I don't know if it's included. Does anyone know?

7. corvus.corax

corvus.corax Virgin Detailer

Another happy user with PWMall one. Nice unit and good quality! The connector shown is included (in my unit was included) but anyway, you will need to check if you're going to need an adapter, in my case I needed the Karcher called HD for my APM PW.

8. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

where did you get the adapter for your Karcher pw? pwmall?

9. berfles

Thanks. I have no idea how tot ell if I need an adapter, it would be nice if these places listed all the major brands of washers. I'm just ordering the thing and finding out the hard way.

10. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

Pressure Washer

Gallon per minute (GPM) output is a far more important consideration than pressure when selecting a power washer
    • Nilfisk ALTO POSEIDON 2-19X - 1100 PSI (Chemical Injection) water flow 2.4 GPM
    • Karsher K5.93M - 1850 PSI (Chemical Injection) water flow 1.5 GPM
    • Cam Spray 1500A - 1450 PSI (Adjustable pressure, Chemical Injection) water flow 2 GPM

These are only a few things to consider, check the individual specifications before you finally decide which to purchase

A wide range of adaptors are available to fit most pressure washers on the market. Simply match the adaptor to the coupling on your pressure washer. Foam cannon are built to work with virtually any pressure washer. It includes the brass male nipple connector to connect the foam gun with the desired pressure washer fitting.

You also get your choice of pressure washer fitting; six fittings are available, and you can buy extras if you ever buy a different pressure washer-

Karcher Parts / spares – Pressure Parts.com

11. berfles

The tips on mine connect with the quick connect, I'm just ordering the foam gun. If I need any sort of coupling hopefully Lowe's or Home Depot carries them.

EDIT: Ordered the accessory they listed on the cannon's page, it was only $2 so I figured if I didn't need it, no big deal. It'll be here tomorrow.