Which Bilt Hamber?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by pektel, Nov 20, 2008.

1. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Hey guys. I'm going to be ordering up a pot of Rubbish Boy's OE from Ben in the next couple days, and was thinking about trying a couple things since I'm putting in an order anyways. One of the things I was going to try is a different clay. I was thinking about the bilt hamber, but there are 2 different types. Regular and Soft. What's everyone's take on bilt hamber clay, and which do you recommend? I also saw the yello fine poly clay, but they are currrently out of stock.

The other thing I was going to pick up was those 3 colored applicator pads. The only other applicators I've bought are the red CCS ones.

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Well, hard clay is reccomended for cars that have never been clayed before, and soft is for regularly maintained ones. So, depending on what car your going to use it on, should help you decide which one to get.

3. pektel

Thanks. It's Just for personal use. So the soft one it is. I have some Adam's clay that would probably be better for the "abused/neglected" vehicles.

The clay I really want to try is Riccardo yellow. but being in the US, I'm unable to order it :(

4. eShine

eShine Guest

Being in the US you can't get the Bilt Hamber clay either without the same risk of a patent lawsuit.

5. pektel

dammit! so... do I know anyone in Canada that can help me out??? I'm actually only about 2 hours south of the Canadian Border. In Minnesota. So close, but yet so far...