Which AIO is the best?

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by bigaudiofanatic, Jun 7, 2013.

1. bigaudiofanatic

bigaudiofanatic Any Rag Vehicle Washer

For customers looking for a quick wash clay wax I am looking for a good All In One product. There are many out there so I just wanted to get some opinions/suggestions, Also what pad is normally used with these products?

2. porta

porta Jedi Nuba

Duragloss 501 with a medium polishing pad such as Bluff and Shine/Über white or green.

3. sydtoosic

sydtoosic Birth of a Detailer

CG Blacklight...

4. Holden

Holden DB Forum Supporter

Auto Finesse Tripple with a green uber pad cleans up very well in my experience :thumb:. Durability is about a month....

5. LostHighway

LostHighway Jedi Nuba

I've used DG 501, Optimum GPS, Optimum Poli-Seal, AF Tripple and Megs D151 and some zero cut, chemical cleaning only, products.
    Per Porta DG501 is the one I reach for most often: very good cleaning, very good durability, mild cut with diminishing abrasives. B&S/Uber blue pad works too if you only need cleaning without correction.
    Optimum GPS is also very good, more cut than 501 but SMAT rather than diminishing abrasives. Poli-Seal has less cut and less durability than GPS, however, it makes a good cleaner/tune-up for Opti-Coated paints
    D151 has the most cut but IME is slightly less durable than the two above. I just don't get on with it as well as 501 or GPS.
    Tripple has diminishing abrasives, not much cut. I like it as a base for waxes but as a stand alone AIO not so much.

6. Bunky

Bunky DB Forum Supporter

Bruce, have you used BF TP&S compared to Optimum GPS? Do you top Optimum with anything?

7. LostHighway

LostHighway Jedi Nuba

I have not tried the Blackfire AIO. I have topped both Poli-Seal and GPS with Opti-Seal v.1. It seem to sit fine on either of them but GPS is fairly durable as a stand alone.

8. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

HD Speed is pretty amazing

Sent from my mobile device

9. kaiten408

kaiten408 Jedi Nuba

I'm still living in the past and love Klasse AIO and Menzerna FMJ, the FMJ has more correction ability than the Klasse does and leaves the car super slick. But alas my 32oz. bottle will be the last I ever get. Time to find a new one.

10. Colinpd137

Colinpd137 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Iv'e had good luck with these & their my go-to for AIO's
    Blackfire AIO
    Megs D151

11. Pureshine

Pureshine DB Pro Supporter

I use Auto Finesse Tripple AIO stuff works great by hand or polisher. This picture was done by hand :)

[​IMG]

12. bigaudiofanatic

bigaudiofanatic Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Wow that is pretty amazing being done by hand. Just about to order some Triple tonight.

13. RZJZA80

RZJZA80 Two Bucket System Washer

Duragloss 105 and 501, and more recently the new Megs AIO M66 has impressed me.

14. Meticulous-Detail

Meticulous-Detail DB Forum Supporter

DG 501/601 and D151 get my vote. DG 501 will last 5 months on a car parked outside and have proven it on my own vehicles. Plus it cleans very well too. D151 has great cut, finishes down nicely and will last 2-3 months. The key is letting it set up and dry to a haze before removal.

15. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

How are you mixing DG501/601? TIA

16. Meticulous-Detail

Meticulous-Detail DB Forum Supporter

On the pad 3 to 1, 3 pea size dots of DG 501 and 1 of 601. Do the entire car, let it set up and then remove. Removal is a breeze.

17. Akustic

Akustic Virgin Detailer

Try FIXER from Cquartz.
    :)

18. porta

porta Jedi Nuba

But it's not a AIO.