Where is Tonya?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by zoomzoom mazda5, Sep 22, 2008.

1. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

I was wondering where is she. As anyone talk to her lately? Hope everything is OK.

2. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

shes ok shes going threw some tough times right now . and will be posting back at a later time ....

3. dengood1

dengood1 Birth of a Detailer

I got an email(fwd) from her last week which was odd because I never get anything from her. She's around somewhere.

4. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

I hope everything works out for her (things always do, but it hard getting past the tough times) :hippie:

5. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Shes doing fine, we will see her soon again :)

6. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

I hope she's doing ok. She always has something to funny to say. She emailed me something about motivational posters about a week ago but didn't say anything.

7. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Same here....

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Yes, I got the motivational poster email as well. We know she's alive and kicking! Just dealing with a few personal things right now.

9. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

me too

10. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Well I hope her all the best. When I first signed up here she gave a nice warm welcome. Miss her posts.

11. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

I hope all turns out well for her and look forward to her posting again, she always brightens the forums up when she posts.