Where do we find those Nica Sprayers?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by lonewolf525, Jun 26, 2009.

1. lonewolf525

lonewolf525 Jedi Nuba

i was going through the threads and saw Nicas' thread for the tardis and red p21s. i was wondering if anyone here know where to get them. i tried the garden type sprayers and they are ok but they will not work when using p21s gel. anyone? with some suggestions. thanks

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

3. richy

richy Guest

I use the garden ones from Home Depot. I have one that I use for wheel acid and it handles it just fine..I think it cost about 7 or 8 dollars.

4. lonewolf525

lonewolf525 Jedi Nuba

i got mine from lowes but it does not spray the gel good. liquids that are not thick work fine. i was thinking if buying the bottles with the sprayer and then just refill. The problem i have is that i think the sprayer will work for a while and then i would need another. this is why i was looking for a heavy duty sprayer.

5. Nica

Nica Banned

I'm sure I've posted the sprayers before...but I'll take a look at the bottle for a name, I purchase them locally and they are not cheap sprayers but boy do they ever last and they do a mighty fine job with the jell products.

6. lonewolf525

lonewolf525 Jedi Nuba

i found them. thanks nica for the name. if anyone wants to know here are a few.

i hope i can post a link.

Pump and Spray® Hand Sprayer - 50100 PA/Viton

Mods if this is not allowed then please remove.

they are going for 35.00 each.

7. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Check out the Solo 418 sprayers too. JL turned me on to them. They work very well, and so far, are very durable. I bought them through Northern Tool's eBay store for about $11/each.

8. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

yeah i need a replacement for the home depot one i use for my P21S wheel gel. it works, but it barely makes it out of the sprayer. for TAW, they work fine tho.

9. lonewolf525

lonewolf525 Jedi Nuba

Billy i thats the problem with the ones i have. i can spray almost all the other products fine but when i comes to the p21s gel it barely makes it out. if i use another plastic sprayer it will work but i need to replace after a few times of use. i would prefer to buy something more expensive but that will last a long time.

10. muffin422

muffin422 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

11. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

Try the Hi-tec sprayers, they are pretty heavy duty

12. muffin422

muffin422 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

13. lonewolf525

lonewolf525 Jedi Nuba

haha

that guy in the video diffidently needs a sprayer and a daytona brush.

here is another link to those "Nica" sprayers.

Hand Sprayers

14. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I just bought a Nica Sprayer for my Tardis... It has viton Seals and the whole bit :)

15. lonewolf525

lonewolf525 Jedi Nuba

Hey Kustum where did you buy the sprayer?

16. kaiten408

kaiten408 Jedi Nuba

Autogeek has some for $16....anybody try these out?

[​IMG]

17. Nica

Nica Banned

Just make sure they are chemical resistant, because if they aren't they wont last long...I found that out the heard way :nod:

18. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

what a tool.

19. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

What are you talking about? I just dump the whole gallon on and call it a day. Brush it around a little, rinse it off. Screw diluting, screw spray. Dump and scrub, the method of champions.:mounty:

20. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Totally amazing way to apply it very sparingly.