Where can i buy Menzerna Polishes in California?

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by Bentley, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Bentley

Bentley Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Hello, I'm wondering if there are any shops or distributors located in California that I can buy the Menz polishes from; either directly (shop/store) or through the web? I've tried the "Contact Us" feature through the Official Menzerna USA: The World's Finest Polishing Materials website, but have not had any luck getting a response back to my inquiry. Any Menz rep around here able to help me?

I usually purchase the Menzerna products through one of our forum sponsors on the east coast (A++ service by the way! :thumb:), but I want to find out if there is someone closer to me so I receive my order faster instead of paying extra $$ for a faster shipping option. Thank you.

2. hoppy6698

hoppy6698 Birth of a Detailer

Phil - Detailerdomain.com. He usually has most Menz products. Fast flat rate shipping as well.

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

auto detailing solutions is out of AZ and has most of the popular Menzerna products.

4. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

Well there's 15% off and free shipping($75+) from Phil right now if you use the FATHERS code at checkout. I think people in CA usually get it in 2-3 days. Over here I usually get it in 1-2.

5. getcha

getcha Jedi Nuba

Also for whatever its worth, Rick at ADS is a good guy

I am sure he will honor the price so you can save a little

6. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I would get all of your Menzerna products from Phil at Detailer's Domain. He is a great guy plus you are supporting a sponsor here!

7. Marc08EX

Marc08EX Jedi Nuba

I'd rather get my products from Phil @ DD rather than ADS...

8. TONY MONTANA

TONY MONTANA DB Forum Supporter

you can get them from peter mudge at ppanational.com or pureprestigeauto.com he doesnt have a store and his website is not done yet but hes the only menzerna distributor on the west coast ive bought from him i contacted him and went to his house to buy them he lives in orange ca hope this helps

9. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

let me know if I can help you out at all.

10. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

We also carry certain Menz items and shipping to Cali is reasonable and fairly quick. Guess we'll need a 15% off sale as well to keep up with everyone else.

11. Bentley

Bentley Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Yes, Phil over at DD is whom I've been buying my products from and as i previously stated, A++ Service! He had my last order shipped and out the door on the same day :thumb:. Was just hoping to find a local supplier to buy some powergloss in time for an upcoming detail job this friday...:gasp:

Thank you everyone for your responses!!

12. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

we could always ship it out 3 day.

13. godoman

godoman Jedi Nuba

just curious why nobody ever tried ordering from menzerna directly. if you buy in bulk from them then the shipping is free. they sent me a complete price list of how much their items are on the market vs whole sale.

I stay loyal to phil right now because I am not at a level that requires bulk, plus phil has always worked hard with me not only to get what I need but also because he answers all of my annoying little questions so well and quickly

godoman

14. Tjfrom215

Tjfrom215 Birth of a Detailer

Phil at DD, best site, best place, ide get it from there.

15. mx22

mx22 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I'll add my vote for Phil at DD.

16. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

now why would you wanna buy it from somewhere in California? I live in California and I buy most of my stuff OUT of California, for one simple reason - I DON'T WANT to pay sales tax, supporting those that voted NO on 8. Why would I waste 9.25% of the total order? I'd rather pay for shipping and provide somebody a job delivering it to me...
    Buy your polishes from Detailersdomain!

17. AZN_C300

AZN_C300 Birth of a Detailer

I agree with most that it's better to buy out of state to save taxes, but if you really want to buy in state....Detailing.com recently signed on to carry Menzerna products and should be getting their shipment in a couple weeks. They're located in socal (Irvine).

18. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

My friend is selling his Menzerna polishes right now. Send me PM if you're interested. We're like 10 miles south of Irvine. I can ask him to sign on to DB to talk to you or something lol

19. Lucci Elite Detail

Lucci Elite Detail DB Forum Supporter

Detailing.com is based out of lake forest california

20. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

+3 for Detailing.com.

I like to refer to them at the DetailersDomain of the West.

They package products for shipping super well too.