Whell Brush Recommendation - Help!

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by RamSus, Jul 31, 2011.

1. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

What brush do you guys recommend for these wheels?:

[​IMG]

Thank you.

2. StuLax18

StuLax18 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I would say something small that can get into tight spots for sure with those small areas between the spokes.

3. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

LOL, Yes, I know I would need a small brush among other sizes, but I'm looking for recommendations on brand, etc as not all brushes are created equal.
    But thanks anyhow, Stu.

4. TheRustySuper

TheRustySuper Obsessive Detailer

Well I bought the Raceglaze brush set, so I've got different sized brushes for different jobs and such and some are quite good for wheels.

5. dschia

dschia Jedi Nuba

For a well maintain wheel, I like the woolie for cleaning the inner wheel, sponge or MF glove for the back of wheel and envy/raceglaze brush for the face of wheel.

6. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

I'd recommend the Raceglaze XL brush for between spokes and barrels and the Raceglaze wheel brush set for face of rims.

7. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

+1 for the RaceGlaze XL !!!!!!!!!!

8. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

Thanks for your recommendations, guys. Anybody knows the best place to buy Raceglaze Ltd. 5 Brush Detailing Set & Eimann Fabrik Wheel Woolies from?
    Amazon has Raceglaze Ltd. 5 Brush Detailing Set for $29.95 + $5.48 shipping. Is that reasonable?

9. StuLax18

StuLax18 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Oh I didn't know you wanted specific brands, my bad. But yeah, the Raceglaze XL was exactly the kind of brush I was picturing for getting between the spokes.

10. astro_ng

astro_ng Jedi Nuba

Raceglaze 5 brush set and the Daytona Mini will tackle this job just fine.

11. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

The Raceglaze XL Wheel Brush is a must have. I use the Swissvax Wheel Brush but the 5 pack of RG brushes will do just as well.