wheel/vent brushes

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by Supertuner, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Supertuner

Supertuner Jedi Nuba

So I have been looking around for int vent and wheels brush, and some of the options include the swissvax, adams, and sm arnold ones. I was leaning towards swissvax or adams for a higher quality brush; but some people have said that the sv ones can break down fast w/ the ferrul breaking a hairs shedding, and the adams one I dont hear to much of. Another reason for the sv or adams one is that they are a bit thicker than the sm arnold which is around 1" I believe. So do you guys have a preference or comment on durability / quality of any of these brushes. The RG/Envy brushes are in my choices as well; just want to make sure im getting a brush that'll be durable and safe for the paint.

2. I VIK I

I VIK I Two Bucket System Washer

IMO if you take care of the Swisswax brush you should be ok, that means washing and rinsing before storage. I've not tried any of the other brushes you mentioned.

3. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

Can't go wrong with either the Swissvax or RG. Haven't tried the Adam's brushes but I'm sure they are great as well.