1. my04lincoln

my04lincoln Two Bucket System Washer

Which wheel sealant does everybody use? I am using the DP wheel glaze and it's a pain in the a$$ to get off. Suggestions please....

2. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

collinite 845, one of the most durable synthetic waxes out there, should work well for wheels.

3. bewilliams14

bewilliams14 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I use the Poorboy's wheel sealant, works pretty well in my opinion

4. HAN

HAN Birth of a Detailer

used klasse aio+sg last year, I will use dg 601+105 this year

Pete

5. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

+1 bajillion

But I hate that I have so much of it and don't want to use it. I've found that it's best to go the thinner is better route.

845 on the wheels...I may just have to go with that!

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

jetseal is the best, or Optimum Opti-Seal.

7. FuelTuner

FuelTuner Birth of a Detailer

collinite 476s

8. richy

richy Guest

You can probably skip the 601..the 105 should be sufficient (unless you're doing more than 1 coat). I also use CG JS109 which works well on wheels.

9. Truls

Truls Two Bucket System Washer

Swissvax Autobahn is my prefered wheelwax.

Easy on easy off, and stuff dont seems to stick to the wheels so its easy to wash afters...

10. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

DG 105 or Collinite 845

11. my04lincoln

my04lincoln Two Bucket System Washer

Thanks for the replies! I will have to give 845 a try next time.

12. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I always use Jetseal 109.

13. devast8

devast8 New Member

Klasse twins work great also
    But Like mot I prefer JS109 for the ease of application

14. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

I like using either DG 501 since it has a salt retarder in it for winter use...since its a marine sealant..and it does fine all winter...

summer I use collinite 855 marine wax...works great also

Now for the JS 109..I did one wheel last spring with 109..rest collinite..and the 109 wheel was the hardest to clean after about 4 weeks...the grime was just stuck to the wheel and the waxed wheels came clean with just soap and water...

I have heard Rejex is great for wheels also...pretty durable and cleans up nice...I may try some since its cheap on ebay...

AL

15. cwcad

cwcad Birth of a Detailer

Poorboy's wheel sealant is what my Little Detailer likes the best. The smell makes him smile. Teaching him to apply thin layers was a trying experience at least for me,. But we perseveered until the jar was empty. Always did a good job. Just have not ordered any in a while.

Collinite 845 has been the product of choice of late. It has been doing the job well for a month. Cleans up easy as well.

Either one is a good choice, IMO. In fact, I think almost any quality sealant will do more than a fair to middlin job.

16. pt91

pt91 Virgin Detailer

i have used several sealants on wheels and prefer OS or other WOWO products because they are so much faster and work well.

17. dengood1

dengood1 Birth of a Detailer

Poorboys is nice and provides a glossy, slick finish. Collinite 845 is great also and will last a while. I used 845 and topped it with Optiseal.