Wheel Brush Dilemma

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by Reflect, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I have an EZ Detail Brush and just got the Raceglaze XL brush in the mail from Canada for my boss. Do I....

Sell him the Raceglaze Brush like I intended...

or...

Keep the Raceglaze and give him the EZ for free?

2. Solidsnake

Solidsnake Jedi Nuba

Well, that rather depends on whether or not you'd like to make money. If yes then sell it. If no, then give him the brush, either way you're going short of 1 brush. I would get rid of the EZ brush, simply because Raceglaze XL's are really really nice. Also, since he is your boss, I'd assume he'd want some kind of 'deal'. Like, "give it to me or your fired".

3. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Hahah, I didn't mean sell it as in make a profit, I just ordered it for him. I'll explain to him that the Raceglaze suits me better because I deal with bad wheels from time to time, and he's just doing maintenence on a brand new truck with his.

4. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

order another one for him. seems like the logical thing to me. LOL

5. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

haha good call Ken! If it were me i would order another one and keep both brushes, both have their place i imagine.

6. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

LOL oh Ken...I would order another one or keep the RG brush. Honestly the RG brush is all I use and on some rims like the A8 19s I needed it. A megs brush just won't cut it anymore

7. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

I would NEVER be without my RaceGlaze Brush!

8. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

Keep the R/G

Sell the EZ to him for 1/2 what you paid

9. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Don't let go of the Raceglaze brush! I wouldn't be without that one ever. I never use my EZ detail brush anymore.