Wheel Blush! (not a typo)

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by triplet, Feb 19, 2008.

1. triplet

triplet Any Rag Vehicle Washer

well its been a while, wife and I been busy with our new beautiful baby girl. But been browsing around to make sure i stay sharp..actually placed an order the other day from eshine for some things and well as obsesivedetail.

but as I was looking in the bathroom for the baby hair brush from our first child I saw my wife's makeup brush, that she would use to put blush i guess on her face. not sure what its made up of but its very dense and was wondering what you guys think - will it be good for wheels?
    Also what is the Swissvax wheel brush made up of and where can i get some.
    (based on my last comment above you can tell my wife said NO! i cant use her brush!

here's a pic
    [​IMG]

2. Black Diamond

Black Diamond Jedi Nuba

Guess you could try it and if it doesn't work, just put it back.

:doh: :doh: :doh:

3. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

makeup brushes work great on interiors and fine work on the paint.

I used to have a few of those (they are crazy exepnsive).... just steel your wifes brush and dont tell her lol

4. OrngeZ

OrngeZ Birth of a Detailer

yup makeup brushes work...for a good deal artist brushes at Michael's Craft Store are awesome...and some are made of boars hair...look in the sunday paper and they always have a 50 percent off coupon...

5. Wendell inc.

Wendell inc. Birth of a Detailer

Well now he cant take it cus she would know. But before he coulda taken in but claimed to not know where it was.

6. tod071

tod071 Birth of a Detailer

yup, I use those on interiors as well. Also use it to remove dust from certain exterior trims when necessary.

7. triplet

triplet Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Well just got back from Zellers and picked up a brush it was only $5 bucks.
    The one my wife got was $20 fricken bucks!. she said I coould have hers and she 'll take the new one i bought.
    she says there are brushes in upwards of $50! :yikes:
    I'll pass on those...

8. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

Thank goodness! When I started reading this I though OMG he better not even think about it. :rollinglaugh: Yes, makeup brushes are expensive!:giggle:

9. Wendell inc.

Wendell inc. Birth of a Detailer

wow... im sure my mom has thousands of brushes like this... ile have to check them out!